Ch. 18: Love and Hate

Start from the beginning

"Aaaah!" Belos screamed in pain before Gus hit him across the jaw! "Ugh!"

"Yeah! Take that!" Gus said.

'I might've broke my hand.' Gus thought.

Belos tried to pay him back for that until Willow stabbed him through and Amity hit him with another fireball!

"RAAAAH!" Belos screamed in pain and anger before hearing something.

He looked up to see Vee above the cave and sucking out his magic from a distance!

He swung at her, only to be stopped by Willow, who summoned vines to keep him in place.

"Keep drain one's him, Vee!" Willow shouted at him.

"Don't leave him with anything!" Amity said, creating an abomination to help hold Belos!

"I'm trying!" Vee said, draining more magic. "His magic tastes like expired milk!"

"Just keep going, I'll go check on Luz!" Gus said, rushing towards the cave!

"Stay away from the girl!" Belos shouted, getting an arm free and firing needles at Gus!

One needle hit Gus right in the back of his shoulder, making him yell in pain and fall to the ground. Belos reached over and grabbed Vee. He lifted her in the air and throw her to the ground, breaking several bones. Vee let out a painful scream.

"Vee! Gus!" Willow and Amity yelled out.

"Don't worry, they won't be screaming for long." Belos said, "Neither will you!"

He threw his arm at Amity and Willow, only for Amity to spin her staff and hit it away.

"Willow, cover me while I get Vee and Gus out of here!" Amity shouted.

"Got it!" Willow said as she held up her lance, making it separate into multiple vines before they shot out to hold hold All of Belos's limbs!

Amity moved towards Gus and picked him up, moving him away as Vee took a break from draining the magic.

'I think I'm gonna be sick!' Vee thought, gagging a bit from the horrible OLD magic.

Amity grabbed Vee and, carefully, brought her and Gus to Camila. Vee was doing her best to fix her own bones, but there's some things that shapeshifting can't do. Willow was doing her best to hold Belos, but he grabbed the vines and pulled Willow towards him. He backhanded her and sent her to the ground. Willow landed with a hard thud and held her ribs. She moved and positioned herself onto her hands and knees. She coughed and blood came from her mouth. Belos raised his arm and was about to stab Willow in the head, only for roots to grow and stop him.

"Willow isn't the only one that knows a bit of plant magic!" Amity said, holding out two spell circles, "Now get... BACK!"

Amity threw her fists forward, making the roots throw Belos away from Willow. Amity fell to her knees, she's never used plant magic to that extent before, it was exhausting. Belos couldn't help but laugh, as he stood up.

"Shame that you're not strong enough to fight me." Belos said, pulling out glyphs, "But with the Titan's Blood on my side, I have access to glyphs."

He fired sharp ice spikes at Amity. Amity tried to get out of the way, but was hit in the leg and chest, barely missing her organs.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Amity yelled.

She fell to the ground a her wounds began to bleed, making her draw a shaking a spell circle to cover them in abomination muck.

"Amity!" Willow said in worry.

Amity laid on the ground, slowly falling unconscious, and Willow's eyes began glowing green. She slammed her hand on the ground and the vines grabbed Belos.