Chapter 10

It had been a few weeks since Y/N had saw Wanda. He even tried her house. Coming up empty. He texted her as much as he could. No answer. He was afraid to try the twins, just in case Vision had told them. But their birthday was also today. So everyone would be at the Maximoff residence.

Y/N was sti in the auto shop, finishing up on a job before he was going to head out.

"Y/N?" He heard a voice he recognised. But he couldn't put a name to it.

"Yeah." He stood up straight. Wiping his hands clean. Gulping when he saw Natasha Romanoff. "What can I do for you?" He asked her.

"It's about Wanda." Y/N froze as she spoke. "I know about the two of you. She told me."

"Ok." Y/N spoke nervously. "And are you here to threaten me too?"

"No. I need your help." Natasha tolx him. "Vision, he has been doing things to her. Using her."

"In what way?" He asked her. Already having a slight idea of what she was telling him. When she confirmed his suspicians, he headed straight to his car. Natasha right on his tail as he drove manically towards the Maximoff Residence. Skidding to a halt before getting out of the car. Already finding a smirking Vision getting out of his own.

"You think what you're doing is right?!" Y/N yelled as he stormed up to him. Pushing him up against his own car. "Touching her without her consent is rape." Y/N seethed as he held the scruff of Vision's collar.

"You don't want to make a scene here do you." Vision smirked. "At your best friends's birthday?" Y/N looked back and saw Wanda, Billy and Tommy stood in the door of their home. Natasha was stood beside Wanda. Wrapping a reassuring arm around her.

"I don't care anymore." Y/N told him. "I would rather lose my friends than have Wanda go through what you're putting her through."

"Well then, I guess you don't care if I tell them then." Vision smirked as Y/N tightened his grip.

"Come on Y/N. Let's go and cool off." Tommy tried to get Y/N to calm down.

"Come on Y/N." Billy tried but Y/N was angry. He was angry at the situation he was in.

"Do you know that your best friend here and your dear mother have been seeing each other." Vision told the twins.

"Of course. Y/N has been keeping her company while we've been at college." Billy told him.

"Oh god how naive." Vision shook his head. "They have been having sex. Doing the deed." Vision shouted. Y/N's grip loosened as the twins were silent. Vision then moved from him, walking up to Wanda and caressing her collarbone as he walked passed her into the house. Y/N's blood boiled as he watched how uncomfortable and afraid Wanda was. Just by a simple touch.

"Is it true?" Tommy questioned as he looked between Y/N and Wanda. "Is it true?!" He yelled when he never got an answer.

"Let's just talk inside." Wanda suggested as the neighbours started to exit their houses to watch the commotion.

"NO!! I want the truth." Billy yelled this time before he pushed Y/N harshly. "Are you sleeping with my mum." He said as he continuously pushed Y/N into the road.

"YES!!!" Wanda screamed. The twins turning their attention to her. "Y/N and I have been seeing each other for months. Ok."

"Why?" They both asked as both Wanda and Y/N remained silent. "You are no longer welcome here." Tommy told him calmly.

"We are no longer friends." Billy told him. Punching him in the face. The two walking off with Wanda on their heels.

"I'm sorry it turned out this way." Natasha helped him up.

"Please just make sure that she is safe. Keep him away from her." Y/N asked her. Natasha nodded with a small smile before she followed suit. Y/N walking back to his car, no idea at all that Vision was watching. A smirk on his face. A plan in his mind.

All Y/N knew was that he was in love with Wanda, but the twins were his best friends. As much as he is now hated by them, he still thinks of them as brothers. He knew that if he ever heard that Vision had hurt her again. He was going to seriously hurt him.

AN

The twins found out. And on their birthday. Please let me know what you think