Chapter 1

The picture is Quinn and if necessary I might describe him a little differently so back off.

Quinn:
I secure the saddle on my masters horse before jumping away. I don't really like horses. They don't like me either, especially Jade, the horse I was just next to.

She bays gruffly, shaking her head aggressively, I hear the deep rumble of my masters chuckle, he's going hunting with one of his work friends, he'll be taking the dogs, which means I'm coming too.

Master adores his prize dogs, a pack of Rhodesian Ridgebacks that are the best in the nation, the pack consist of 35 dogs, Rex, being their alpha.

Rex is very tan and has a dark muzzle and not a speck of white on his velvety fur. He reaches my chest and is packed with muscle. With short, shiny tan fur and only an odd ridge of fur that grow backward on his back, he was beautiful. His ears were dipped black too.

I hear a deep, baritone voice say "Dog boy, hurry and get those damn dogs."

He doesn't even bother with my name.

I follow his order anyway, running to the kennels I open the first and Rex comes barreling out, carful no to hurt me as he pins me licking my face, making tiny whimper noises.
I giggle "Get off you big clump of slobber!" I say happily. "We're going hunting!" I say.
I hear the clacking of the horses hooves and see the long shadow of my master and his companion over me, I stiffen, pushing Rex off I stand,
"S-sir?" I say.
"You incompetent faggot, get the dogs before I have Nicholas beat you again."

I hate when Nicholas beats me.

"Yes sir, I'll be on it." I say as fast as I can, Rex follows me back in the kennel building and watches silently as I go around unlocking each cage and sending the dogs out.
"Hunt." I say to the group of excited, wide-eyed dogs. They follow me to where master is and I put them in a formation for the hunt, as master exclaims to his work friend how talented his dogs are.

He forgets to add who trained them.
He also forgets that without me, there would be no talent to show, I'm the only one the dogs listen to.

Well I guess I'll see how it turns out.
Good I hope.