𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 || 𝗸𝗿

today me and the gang going to a bnb party shani throwing. shani is an influencer so she throws parties frequently.

i had put on a tight white crop top with no bra because i had my piercings in and light blue jean shorts.

“MA! IM FINNA HEAD TO HE PARTY I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT, BYE I LOVE YOU” i yelled toy mom who was in her room probably thinking of ways she can get me to stay and clean the house for her.

“DID YOU WASH THEM DISHES?”

“YES! NOW BYE”

“MHM LOVE YOU TOO BYE, DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!”

after she said that i got my keys and left. when i got in my car i texted the gc to let them know i was on the way.

BIG DOA 😈

i’m otw, somebody wait  for me
outside 🙄

dougzzz b 😮‍💨
aint even here and alr got a
attitude.

flocka 😈
righ but i gotchu ima wait

nah since you agreein with
dougz don't wait for me

nini ☺️🤞🏽
im already outside , you gon
see me bae!

ight
read

the location was about 15 minutes from my house so i played ‘High School’ by Nicki and made my way.

He said he came from Jamaica
He owned a couple acres
A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
Gave up on love fuckin with them heartbreakers
But he was getting money with the movers and the shakers
He was mixed with a couple things
Balled like a couple rings

i FINALLY made it to the bnb, it was nice on the outside but no telling what was going on, on the inside. which is a good thing?

“RIRI! BITCH” shani yelled.

“HEY NINI” i yelled back as i pulled her into a hug. “how you been?”

“good! everybody already inside, they smokin upstairs in the first room to ya left” she directed me

“alright, ima go chill with them unless you want me to stay down with you?”

“nah go , ima be up there in a few. love you”

“love you too” i walked inside and made my way upstairs.

“YO! WHAT'S THE WORD MY HEARTS” i yelled as i walked into the room. “what’s good my heart” dougie tried to give me a hug but i dodged him and went straight to my bestfriend, jenn.

“oh i see , you dodging me for that dyke”

“sure is.” i swiped my hand under my chin “and don't call her a dyke , she a sexy stud” i laughed

“yeah whateva”

“anyways i think it's shot o’clock! pass me the casa” i yelled while walking towards kr who had the bottle.

he tilted my head back and put one hand on my neck to keep my head sturdy, he poured the liquor in my mouth while looking me dead in the eyes , it was dark so ion think anybody else really peeped it.

"okay riri , i see you girl” murda b said

“me and kr? neva" i laughed

after a while of occasionally taking shots and talking it up the room, i decided to go downstairs for a while to get some different air because it definitely wasn't fresh.

while sitting at the bar on the island i seen kr eyeing me from across the room.

boy whatchu standing over there for? im right here?

as if he read my mind , he walked over to me and stood in between my legs. "wassup witchu?" he said.

his voice was so sexy and calming, i was on niagara.

"whatchu mean? nah wassup withchu?" i retorted

"i can show you wassup" he pulled my face closer to his and attached our lips.

i was tipsy but i still aint give no fucks on who was watching.

it felt we have been kissing for the longest so he decided to invite me over to his place, you know that means.

i am glad that i think beforehand because i just bought some plan bs yesterday and now i can use them and pray that they work.

after grabbing my things, we headed to his car which was parked right outside the gates.

we both got in and he started driving to his house and on the way he played some of his music which I really like.

we made it to his house like 10 minutes ago and he has been touching up on me nonstop.

i took matters into my own hands and crawled onto his lap. i pulled him into a kiss while rubbing on his chest and taking his shirt off in the process.

he did the same for me, i got off of his lap took off his pants. i rubbed his tip through his boxers while biting my lip and staring at him.

"shit" he muttered under his breath.

i pulled out his member and spat on his tip then swirled my tongue around it slowly. "mmm" i hummed while going further down.

"fuck. stop teasing" he groaned.

i did as he said and started going to work.

i bobbled my head up and down faster, his groans were becoming louder, and soon enough i felt his member twitch in my mouth.

then he nutted, i swallowed all of it before getting off my knees to kiss him.

he was out of breath but had a smirk on his face.

"my turn" he said as he pulled me to his bedroom.

i refused to say the d word in my stories 😭this was rushed and i needed something to post.

also don't y'all ever wanna fuck onna balcony in the bahamas that has a beachview while you can see the sun setting/rising and no one is out to yell at you or see you?

like one time for the fun time

but give me requests , my messages are open! 😚