"Please..." She started, but Tyler wouldn't listen.

"Did you know?!" Tyler shouted and Elizabeth pulled him to look at her, but Caroline nodded and he shoved her against Elizabeth's car.

"I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm sorry." Caroline babbled as Elizabeth stood up and ripped Tyler away from Caroline, keeping him in her grasp until he regained some composure.

"I trusted you!" Tyler snapped before Elizabeth released him and he stormed off, leaving Caroline stunned and upset. Elizabeth quickly moved to embrace the younger blonde, feeling concerned as Caroline wept into her arms.

Caroline had always felt more like a younger sister than Elena. They looked more alike and Caroline had always looked up to the older blonde who often helped her with her vampirism and controlling her blood lust.

Elizabeth decided that she wasn't leaving Caroline by herself and got her into the car before driving off in the direction of the boarding house, wanting to watch movies and eat ice cream.

Damon was in his bathroom, in the shower

Damon was in his bathroom, in the shower. He was listening to the news, and walked into his bedroom to watch. Andie Star was reporting on the TV. Rose was seated on the bed listening, wearing an all black outfit and she nodded at Damon as he sat down next to her.

"The authorities believe last night's assailant may also be related to the missing campers and park ranger who have yet to be found, as well as 25-year-old Jessica Cohen, reported missing this morning. The sheriff's department says investigations are pending and no further comment will be made. In related news Mayor Lockwood spoke earlier today..." The news star reported.

John was in the kitchen, watching the same news channel on TV and he didn't look thrilled

"Due to the recent tragedies that have plagued our town, we will be holding a memorial in Town Square today to honor all those we have lost. Join us and hope that as a community we can begin to heal." Mayor Lockwood said and as Elena entered the room, John switched the TV off.

"Morning." He greeted his daughter before looking for his niece and nephew.

"What are you doing here?" Elena asked and John didn't answer, just offered her a cup of coffee.