Age:
Looks 21, is actually hundreds of years old

Nationality (+languages):
Do Fae have a nationality? She speaks a lot of languages, including a lot of ancient languages forgotten by everyone apart from those of the forest

Zodiac:
She was never born. She is a spirit of nature

Hobbies:
Gardening ! She adores nature. Will spend hours on long walks in the forest listening to the whispers of the plants. She adores flowers.
She's quite athletic. She loves to roller skate, loves volleyball on the beach with her friends, runs everyday with her dog. Does lots of yoga and Pilates.
Loves music. She played the lyre beautifully and sings like an angel, because, well, according to some folklore, fae folk are fallen angels.
Massive sweet tooth. Constantly chewing bubblegum and will always say yes to ice cream.
Loves romantic poetry.
Her apartment is so full of greenery

'She brings the sunlight. She makes the world bright.'

Personality & powers:
Bold, charming, cheeky, flirtatious. She's so bubbly and confident and giggles all the time. Has the most dazzling smile.
She's a fae, so of course she's a bit of a trickster. She loves to tease and joke about and loves games (especially when she wins, and she smiles so brightly when she wins that it's worth letting her).
She can be very helpful and sweet. If she likes you, she's like the ultimate good luck charm. Things will always seem brighter and go your way. If she doesn't like you then... well, it sucks to be you.
As cheerful as she is, she also has a mean temper.
She has such a deep intimate connection with nature because she literally is an extension of nature herself. She can understand plants and animals in an inexplicable way. Stray cats flock to her, birds seem to sing louder when she's around, and the weather is always perfect for the outfit she wants to wear.
Can literally create flowers from no where.
Smells so good, like mangoes and the most aromatic of flowers.

'However much you want me, I swear I'll make you want me more.'

~NSFW~

Position: switch

Virgin: no. She really enjoys sex

Turn ons: long kisses, being touched and manhandled. Likes sweet and loving sex but can also enjoy spicier rough stuff when in the right mood. She likes romance and loves to be wanted, so any effort to woo her will be appreciated. She loves to act all innocent and tease and pretend she doesn't know what you want from her or the effect she can have when being sensual, but she knows exactly what she's doing.

Turn offs: degradation, bdsm, the usual gross stuff

Love language:
Quality time (she's also super affectionate)
She loves being spoiled and will spoil you in return
She absolutely adores attention, which can make her a little problematic at times, but when she's committed she only craves attention from that one special someone. Will get so grumpy without it