Loona: Well shouldn't you bitch boy?

Y/N's eye twitched in annoyance hearing this which Loona noticed.

Loona: Not gonna say anything 'cause you're too much of a pussy to say anything to me in person. Said smirking. Like a crybaby bitch boy.

Y/N: Go chew on a bone, stupid dog.

This seems to piss her off as she walked up to him and slammed her foot on his stomach. Y/N wheezed feeling this as he started to cough before gasping for air.

Loona: Oops, sorry about that. Said smirking.

Y/N glared at her utterly pissed.

Y/N: Why you.

He shoved her foot off of him as he got up.

Y/N: The FUCK is your problem!!

Loona: My problem!?!? What about you?! Acting like a total fucking jerk!!

Y/N: Oh jeez, I'm SOOOO sorry Loona that I'm not fucking jumping for joy after being reunited with you after so long. Sarcastically.

Loona: You know, you could at least be a little happy and not a fucking asshole!!

Y/N: Well my fucking bad that I'm not showing that I'm happy!!!! Oh, wait, how about this?

He spun around on the ball of his right foot putting on a fake smile.

Y/N: Oh hey Loona!! It's soo good to see you again. How have you been?

Loona: FUCK YOU!!!!

She decked him in the face breaking his nose as he staggered back. Y/N took a second to gather himself feeling utterly pissed as blood dripped from his nose.

Y/N: Oooooooooh, you fucking bitch.

Loona: Oh what? Gonna cry? I bet you don't got.

Before she could finish her sentence, Y/N returned the favor decking her in the face as she fell back. She looked up at him seeing that he had a rather cocky smirk on his face.

Y/N: I'm not afraid to deck a woman in the face. Espically the BITCHY ONES!!!!!!

Loona growled at him in anger before charging at him. Sure enough, the two of them got into a rather intense fight as both of them were unbelievably pissed off at each other. Y/N and Loona went back and forth exchanging blows not really caring if they were at school or not as they just wanted to beat the other into the ground. Loona tried to bite down on Y/N with her sharp teeth but Y/N was able to avoid her attempts while mocking her.

Y/N: Oh what's wrong doggy? Those fangs won't work if ya can't bite me!!!

Loona: Keep talking asshole!!! I'll bite your damn dick off!!!

Y/N: Bitch I like to see you fucking try!!! Bet you bite the dicks off of all of the guys after you fuck them!!!

Loona: Not like you could EVEN GET LAID!!! Cause you probably don't have one!!!!!

Y/N: FUCK YOU, FAT BITCH!!!!

Loona shouted at him as their fight became even more intense, to the point of them drawing blood. Just as they were going to continue, Kyoko appeared between them stopping the two of them.

Kyoko: Just what are the two of you doing? Said rather annoyed.

Y/N and Loona froze in their place as they looked away. Kyoko let go of them and she looked at both of them rather coldly.