Chapter 1 - stripe

Craigs POV:
Today is Friday, a while ago the bell to go home rang.l should be going home: but instead I'm stuck in detention, I don't even know why I am in detention.

It wasn't that I really cared about getting detention after school, it was mostly because tweek would wait until I got out. I've told him multiple times to not wait for me when I am in detention but he is stubborn.
Speaking of tweek, today him and i are supposed to have a little hike near the mountain areas, it has becomes our weekly thing: right after School on Fridays.
Recently, I've been knitting a lot, after roaming through the basement of my house I found my moms old knitting tools, and decided to give it a try. Now it's my favorite hobby, tweek has also started to learn with me, knitting little clothes for stripe.

I don't know how long I've been zoning out, but long enough that mr Mackey told me to leave, I stood up with a scoff, picking up my bag and leaving the room, the other kids there didn't even glance at me.
As I opened the door I was greeted by tweek's blonde hair, "hey honey.." I said, putting my hand on his shaking shoulder. "OH JESUSE-!? Oh- h-hi Craig!" At first he jerked ,but calmed down after noticing me.
I removed my hand from his shoulder , before interlocking it with his hand: and him squeezing back.
"Honey, how many times have I told you not to wait for me when I'm in detention?" I asked as we walked down the hallway to go out of school.
"Ag- I don't really have a-anything better to go home to, because it's my day off from work" oh yeah , his parents gave him some days off of work in the week and let their son rest from the child labor they put on him.

We continue our way out of school: hand in hand. His hands are always cold , it makes my heart flutter to know that he sometimes asks me to warm up his hands, we walked towards my house in a blissful silence.
After finally arriving home , we were greeted by my mother in the living room watching tv, me and tweek finally went up to my room and started to pack a little bag for the stuff we will bring: Some snacks , knitting tools, bandages just in case, and ofc, stripe.
And no, we didn't put them in the literal bag, we have a small cage with an old hat if mine: if they gets scared they can hide inside it.
"Craig, ah- i was thinking we could m-make each other stuff this time, stripe already h-has a lot of clothes."
"..sure babe, I think you could really use a hat" I replied, agreeing with tweek, finally we were ready.
After leaving my house, we started our journey, on or way we saw Stan's gang, Kyle and cartman fighting as usual, no surprise.
After about 30 minutes , we settled down : tweek placed the bag in the ground, and I gently put stripes cage on a flat rock next to me.
I then glanced around to look at the view: the place was weirdly flat for a hill, with lots of daisies covering the dirt under us. I turned my head to tweek as he let out a sigh. "Isn't i-it refreshing? No yelling or loud agh- sound: just the sound of the wind and birds.." tweek exclaimed, I nodded in response, before grabbing the bag and opening it " What color do you want your beanie to be?.." I asked , and continued to focus on getting the stuff out of the bag.
"I don't know, ha- maybe sup-surprise me?" He replied with a soft smile and looked at me, and I couldn't help but smile back, our cheeks covered in a light pink dust.
I didn't say anything else , and started to work on it, meanwhile tweek got stripe out of their cage and put them on his lap, softly patting them.
Thank god stripe is pretty tamed, or they would've ran away.
We continued our little picnic, talking about random stuff and laughing about nonsense, it was great.