11

When she woke up the next day, it was already ten o'clock in the morning, and Mizhiya sat up in frustration, washed as fast as she could, changed her clothes and went downstairs.

Feng Jinxiu didn't go to the company for the first time, and played chess with the old man in the living room.

"Wake up, breakfast is at the table, just heated, go eat it."

Mi Zhiya called grandpa embarrassedly, turned her back to the old man and glared at Feng Jinxiu: yesterday he was a little too much, he didn't ask her to get up in the morning, and it was too rude to sleep in front of the elders until the end of the day.

Feng Jinxiu did it on purpose, but in fact, Mi Zhiya thought a lot, don't say that she was pregnant with a child, pregnant women were sleepy and it was normal, even if she was not pregnant, Old Master Feng would not blame the junior for this little thing.

Although the matter of participating in the supermodel competition was decided, Feng Jinxiu also actively supported, Mizhiya felt that she should still say hello to her grandfather, and when the opening words were brewing, the old man spoke first.

"Zhiya, I heard Jin Xiu say that you are going to participate in the supermodel competition, it's like getting a first time for grandpa."

"Huh?" Mi Zhiya quickly returned to her senses, realizing that it should be Feng Jinxiu who said something in front of her grandfather in advance, so she unceremoniously responded, "Well, I will." Old

man Feng liked Mi Zhiya's cheerfulness, seeing the little couple eyebrows in front of him, a flashing person of interest.

Old man Feng, who had nothing to do and was unwilling to work as a light bulb at home, frowned and thought hard for a long time, and decided to start a party and ask a few old friends for two drinks, which was set at the Chinese restaurant in the eastern district of Panli.

As a Chinese, Mr. Feng knows that it is not easy for Chinese businessmen to fight the world abroad, in order to be able to compete with locals for a long time, when he was young, he took the lead in establishing the local Chinese Chamber of Commerce, at first just holding the idea of holding a group to resist risks, forming the Chinese businessman protection circle of country F, and later as everyone's business became bigger and bigger, and successively attracted Chinese businessmen from neighboring countries to join, to now the chamber of commerce has expanded to the scale of the continent, and the influence should not be underestimated.

The Chamber of Commerce is important, but the FCK he founded is his own son, after the development and growth of the group, in order for the Chamber of Commerce to get more fair and just management, but also adhering to the inheritance concept of "providing opportunities for future generations", Old Master Feng took the initiative to step down from the position of president of the Chamber of Commerce and focused on managing FCK.

At the same time, Old Master Feng is also a nostalgic person, even if his FCK fashion group has now ridden the dust and become a business giant in the region, leaving the rest of the Chinese businessmen far behind, he has not cut off contact with everyone.

Especially the first few elders of the Chamber of Commerce, most of them have now retired, a group of rich and idle old men often save a party, come out to catch a fish, taste tea, in the past two years, with the children of each family as adults and businesses, the topic has added marriage and childbirth.

And every time he talked about related topics, Old Master Feng had nothing to say, silently listening to Old Man Zhang showing off his grandson, and the old man of the Li family showing off his granddaughter, which was a big blow to an old bully who was used to standing in a high position.

This matter should be placed on other grandfathers, it is estimated that various groups of blind dates have long urged marriage, but Old Master Feng prides himself on being an enlightened and stylish old man, and will never "kidnap" the happiness of his grandson for his own selfish desires and vanity, so he can only hold it himself, and then find an excuse to push it if there is a party, and he can't push it before he can barely walk.

After a long time, these old men are shrewd, and no one can see that the old man Feng is actually sour. After being killed in the mall for a lifetime, they used their children to win back a round, which was really a surprise, so they were more and more active in inviting the old man to poke his itchy spot.

I never thought that today, the old man Feng took the initiative to initiate a party invitation in the circle, and the old men had a bad intuition in their hearts, but they couldn't suppress their curiosity, and they hesitated for a long time and decided to go to the scene in person to find out.

At half past two in the afternoon, half an hour before the agreed time of three o'clock, several old men from the Chinese Chamber of Commerce arrived early. You look at me, I look at you, small eyes and small eyes, all want to see what medicine is sold in the gourd of old man Feng.

After waiting for two fifty in seconds, Old man Feng strode into the restaurant with crutches, and when he saw that everyone was coming, he sent himself, laughed and walked to the vacant main seat, "Brother, I'm late, I should punish myself for three cups."

"Hey—" Old man Zhang and Old Man Li wanted to stop it, but they couldn't stop Old Man Feng from raising a glass too quickly, and the three glasses of wine in the blink of an eye had already been down.

At this time, everyone suddenly remembered that Old Master Feng was famous for his large amount when he was young, even if he didn't drink it for too long because of his physical reasons, three small glasses of liquor should not be a problem.

After figuring it out, the old men no longer struggled with the issue of wine, and focused their attention on the reason why Old Master Feng initiated the party today.

"Lao Feng, it's rare that you take the initiative to treat you, is there any happy event?"

Old man Feng waved his hand lightly, "Where do I have any happy events, day after day, I just remember that I haven't entertained you for a long time."

"So it is." Although he felt that things were not so simple in his heart, a few old men still gave him a few compliments to face.

When all the dishes were served, under the influence of wine, everyone's topic shifted to the younger members of the family.

The old man of the Zhang family seemed to be troubled but actually showed off, "My eldest son had a little girl a few days ago, alas, you said that he is more than forty people, he looks old, holding his daughter and holding his granddaughter, I look embarrassed for him." The

old man of the Li family, "Yo, then congratulations, you have to invite us to drink happy wine another day." The

old man of the Zhang family, "You must be pleased, you all come." The

old man of the Wu family, who has never liked to talk, changed his previous style and exposed the latest happy news at home, "My eldest grandson has decided to get married next month." The

old man exclaimed, "Ah, it's not easy, if I'm not mistaken, the love run is in its eighth year this year." The

old man of the Wu family, "Well, over the years, it is not easy for us as parents to interfere in the affairs between the juniors, and now the dust has finally settled, and there is a good result."

After that, the old man of the Ling family said that his youngest grandson had won the first place in the monthly examination, and the old man of the Liu family said that his granddaughter had once again won the scholarship.

Just as the party was coming to an end, and the old men thought that Old Master Feng was going to be silent to the end again, he spoke.

"My grandson is married, my granddaughter-in-law is pregnant, and in June next year, I will be a grandfather." But it may also be April and May, these are not certain. Old

men, "Why?"

"Alas," Old Master Feng sighed heavily, his tone worried, "After all, they are twins, and the chance of premature birth is still very high. All

the old men, "..."I know that this old man's invitation is not so simple!

One by one, everyone remembered the old face of jealousy, envy, gritted teeth, or speechless, and swept away the depression accumulated in the chest of the old man in recent years: what if he led for a few years first, his children competed, and came out on top with an absolute advantage. He, Feng Ting, retired and still the king of this group of old men!

In the last twenty-four hours, Mizhiya carefully filled in her information on the official website of the supermodel competition and attached her past resume.

Although she intellectually knew that she would not lose the election, before the results of the audition were really announced, Mizhiya still had some apprehension in her heart. You know, the direction of her life in this life is completely different from the previous life, and she will also worry about the butterfly effect.

Fortunately, she was selected, and Mizhiya was relieved, and she also burst out with unprecedented ambitions for this supermodel competition: she wanted to win the championship.

On the first day of November, the new World Top Model Contest officially kicked off, and 30 models selected in the audition, including Mizhiya, gathered at the venue of the Four Seasons Hotel in Panli to wait for ShinichiRound of interviews.

The elimination rate for this interview is 50%, which means that after today, there will only be 15 models left here to compete for the next round of spots.

Grabbing the ball determines the order, this time Mi Zhiya drew the No. 15, she herself is quite satisfied, in the words of martial arts people, it is the golden position of "attack, retreat and defense".

The interview began quickly, each of them had about five minutes, and seeing that it was still her turn early, Mizhia left the waiting area and went to the bathroom at the end of the corridor.

When she came back, there was a half-race girl with exquisite and sweet facial features sitting on the vacant seat next to her, looking about her age, Mizhiya had a vague impression that the other party was one of the 15 places in the previous life, because she had met her in the back plane photo session.

Mizhiya didn't care too much, sat back in her seat, she felt a little thirsty, picked up the thermos cup she brought with her and wanted to drink saliva, but when her mouth was about to touch the hose, she sensibly smelled an unfamiliar aroma.

Mizhiya is sure that this aroma does not appear in any of her skin care products. Look closely at the junction between the lid and the body, there is an incomplete fingerprint with foundation, because the thermos cup is black, and under the indoor lamp, it can still be seen under the reflection, but it is not very clear.

At this point, Mizhiya can conclude that her thermos cup has been touched.