Christopher Slattery

Christopher Slattery is a successful entrepreneur and software engineer from Sarasota County, Florida. Slattery graduated from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. It is from Boston's Northeastern University that he holds his master of science degree in software engineering systems.

Born and raised in Florida, Sunshine State native Slattery co-owns a thriving Bradenton-based software firm. He has previously established and sold numerous other technology businesses. These businesses include a successful artificial intelligence-focused venture and an earlier startup centered around software plugins for online retailers.

Slattery proudly supports an ever-growing catalog of vital charities, nonprofit organizations, and other good causes. Among these good causes are Clean the World, Hunger Fight, and Sarasota Addiction Recovery Assistance. Away from his professional and charitable endeavors, his hobbies include gardening, golf, sailing, and watching professional sports.

Education BackgroundPalmetto High School

A young Chris Slattery attended Palmetto High School, close to his childhood home in Manatee County, Florida. Established in 1957, it is a Cambridge AICE high school committed to producing lifelong learners.

While studying at Palmetto High School, he became closely involved with its various athletic teams. Palmetto's athletic teams are known as the Tigers and play in the school's black, red, and white colors. Slattery remains passionate about sports today, particularly baseball. He graduated from Palmetto High School at the top of his class.

Northeastern University

Slattery left Florida for New England to study at the renowned Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. He graduated from Northeastern University with a master of science in software engineering systems.

The institution is a highly prestigious private research university. Founded in 1898, Northeastern University is the home of the acclaimed Khoury College of Computer Sciences. The Khoury College of Computer Sciences boasts numerous software engineering-focused academic offerings.

Slattery earned his master of science degree from Northeastern University's Khoury College of Computer Sciences. He did so following a two-year full-time program of study at the prestigious Boston-based institution.

Current Roles & DutiesChief Technology Officer

Software engineer Chris Slattery is co-founder of a successful software development company based in Bradenton, Florida. He owns the firm with his sister and co-founder, Alexandra Slattery-Thomas. Alexandra boasts an impressive marketing background. She graduated with a business administration degree from Everglades University in Sarasota, Florida.

The company works predominantly with clients from Florida and the East Coast. These clients include several publicly held companies listed on the Fortune 500. The firm has also attracted clients from elsewhere across North America, Europe, and the Middle East.

Qualified software engineer Slattery serves as the company's chief technology officer. As CTO, he is responsible for the firm's technological operations. He also directly manages its technology team and oversees compliance with all relevant industry standards, laws, and other regulations.

Business Mentor

Slattery simultaneously serves as a business mentor on a voluntary basis. He has now mentored over a dozen aspiring entrepreneurs looking to follow in his illustrious footsteps. The Northeastern University graduate has acted as a mentor alongside initiatives such as the Entrepreneurs' Organization and the Young Presidents' Organization.