end

return

Happy life through time

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Works related(29)

    Huo Mingxuan seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

    After the examination, he had to wait for the examination report to determine whether he could have the operation, so Xia An'an went back to the ward to rest before that.

    But as soon as she entered the ward, she saw that there was another person in the room. When she saw that tall and handsome figure, Xia An'an's heart suddenly flashed with fear. Still left a shadow in her heart.

    She glared at Huo Mingshan, obviously blaming her for calling Huo Mingxuan here.

    Huo Mingshan didn't care so much, and hurried over to persuade her, "An'an, the operation is very harmful to your body, do you want to think about it again?"

    Her face was a little faint, "You don't need to say any more, I have already made up my mind."

    Huo Mingshan He looked at Xia An'an and then at his elder brother who had not said a word since Xia An'an came in, and immediately glared at him angrily, and when he was about to persuade him, the doctor who happened to have the report came in from the door. It's inconvenient for Huo Mingshan to say anything else.

    "Miss Xia An'an, your situation is not ideal. The operation is very risky. I suggest you give up the operation."

    Xia Anan looked at him in astonishment, "What do you mean?

    " If you do artificial abortion, it may lead to lifelong infertility. If you want to use medical abortion, but you have passed the best period now, and after the medical abortion, you have to rest for at least one month before you can do more strenuous activities. I just heard that you are still If you want to participate in a dance competition, this is absolutely not allowed, otherwise it is very likely to cause permanent disability."

    The news was undoubtedly a bolt from the blue for Xia An'an, but the expressions of several people present were different when they heard it, and Huo Mingshan walked to the bedside Sit down, hold her hand tightly and try to give her encouragement.

    "An'an, why don't you do it?"

    Xia An'an threw her hand away suddenly, she looked straight at the doctor, and said word by word: "Doctor, please do it for me no matter what." Surgery!"

    Hearing what she said, Huo Mingshan became anxious immediately: "An An, are you crazy?"

    The doctor frowned after hearing this, and patiently persuaded: "Miss Xia, I hope you can think carefully before making a decision. Maybe this is your only chance to be a mother in your life." Xia An'an shook her head firmly

    . Shaking her head, "I've thought it through, no matter what, this child must be taken away!" The competition is about to begin, and she will never give up no matter what, she has worked so hard for this competition, she can't Let no one stand in your way.

    The doctor was a little embarrassed, he glanced at the faces of everyone present but didn't answer her immediately.

    "You all go out first, I'll talk to her."