22-25

return

Happy life through time

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Related works (22)

    Huo Mingshan felt that what Lu Tiancheng said made sense, and she really lost her temper a little. Then she thought of something, turned her head to look at Xia Anan and said, "By the way, you don't know that Lian Jin, but I can tell you... ..."

    Then Huo Mingshan and Balabala told her a lot of bad things about Lian Jin, but Xia An'an didn't listen to a word.

    Judging from the Huo family's attitude towards Lian Jin just now, it is obvious that they have already regarded her as the Huo family's prospective daughter-in-law.

    In the previous life, Lian Jin joined Huo Mingxuan's company directly after graduation, and it will be the same in this life. In another life, because Huo Mingxuan didn't want her to be distracted, he transferred Lian Jin, who had feelings for him, to another company. Department, and in this life, because there are no twists and turns, she is still his assistant, will the two get along day and night, will there be a secret love for her?

    Even though Huo Mingxuan in this life started to like her more than ten years ago, they have no entanglements in this life. Who can guarantee that this love will last forever? And it's not impossible for him to fall in love with someone else halfway through.

    Xia Anan hurriedly shook her head to dispel these confused thoughts. Anyway, Huo Mingxuan in the two lives is different. In this life, they have nothing to do with each other, and she really has no right to intervene in his personal affairs.

    Who he wants to be with and whom he will marry in the future has nothing to do with her.

    But I don't know why, but Xia An's heart feels uncomfortable.

    The orchard of Huo's family is very big, Lu Tiancheng and Huo Mingshan happily started to pick fruit, but Xia An'an has been absent-minded all the time, wandering around in the orchard indiscriminately, she didn't realize it until her consciousness slowly came back. I found that she seemed lost.

    The orange trees were densely planted all around, and it was impossible to see the end at a glance. Huo Mingshan and Lu Tiancheng had long since disappeared.

    Xia An'an tried to call a few times, but she didn't get a response for a long time, so she became anxious.

    Her mobile phone was out of battery, and she couldn't see the time and couldn't call for help. She was just thinking about her own thoughts, and didn't know how far she had walked blindly.

    Seeing the sun go down, Xia An'an became more and more anxious. The Huo family's orchard was so big that she still couldn't see the end after walking for a long time.

    It's past lunch time now, and I got up early again this morning, and I only ate some dry food on the way, and I was so hungry that Xia Anan had to pick some fruits to satisfy my hunger while walking.

    I don't know if Mingshan and the others found out that she was lost, and are they also looking for her now? Huo's orchard is so big, can they find her before dark?

    But misfortunes never come singly. When passing by a gentle slope, she accidentally sprained, lost her center of gravity for a while, and fell directly from the slope. When she sat up, she realized that her feet could not walk.