kidnapped

In The Dance Practice Room

There are 4 people out of the 13 members of seventeen who are practicing.

It's Hoshi, Jun, The8 and Dino That is the performance team of one of the 3 units of seventeen that focuses more on dance.

The song ready to love played in the room .🎶🎶

The four of them danced very energetically Until their sweat comes out from their faces to their bodies which makes them look sexier.

Just imagine by yourself

Suddenly, someone called and it was Jun who picked up the phone.

"Hello" Jun

"Hello Junnie"Jeonghan the one who called

"Jeonghan Hyung why are you calling " Jun

" Actually , Hyung called to ask you To stop at the store to buy Kitchen essentials because they are out of stock"Jeonghan

"Okay Hyung" Jun

"Okay bye see you at home "Jeonghan

"Bye Hyung"Jun

Called ended

"Who's calling, Hyung?" The8

"It's Jeonghan Hyung "Jun

"Why did Hyung call?"Hoshi

"He asked for help buying kitchen items because it was out of stock."Jun

Those who were there just nodded their heads.

"Then why don't we go home now? because we've been training for 4 hours." Dino

"Alright, then we'll pack things first and then go home" Hoshi

After they put the items back to their original place, they went downstairs and got into the car that was ready to send them home.

—————————————————

Skip time

After they bought the necessary items, they are now on their way to go home.

suddenly, there were two black cars blocking the road they were going to pass.

"Hyung, what happened? Why did we stop?"Hoshi

"I don't know, there are two cars blocking our way so Hyung will go look and the four of you don't get out of the car, understand?"manager

"Alright Hyung" performance team while nodding their heads.

The manager got out of the car and approached the car that stopped them and the manager said "Hey you! Why are you stopping us from passing?"Before he could get an answer, his head hurt like someone had hit him from behind and he fainted there.

In The Van

The performance team waiting for their manager comeback But their manager still didn't come back which made them worry but before they wanted to look for their manager suddenly the van door was opened rudely from the outside making them surprised and before They were able to act,They were poked with a needle that made them pass out and  their heads were covered with a black bag and taken out of the van in a rough manner and put in another place.

—————————————————

Skip time

In An Unknown Place

The fainting performance team started to wake up one by one,The first person to wake up from fainting was Hoshi, the leader of the performance team.

"So the four of you are awake, welcome to my place"Someone they don't know.