Light of Hope

Ciel POV:

"We have to inform about this to all tempest executive, Ciel-sama." Benimaru.

<<No we can't. We don't have much time left, we don't know when Ivaraje will gain full control. We have to stop Ivarage before it's happen.>>

"Then what we do first Ciel-sama." Shuna.

<<The first thing we have to do is to contact demon lord Guy and gather all demon lords.>>

"But it will more appropriate to not let out this information to other. It can be dangerous to tempest." Shuna.

"It will be in any other case but the thing is that the world is in danger of getting destroyed. We alone can't save rimuru-sama." Benimaru.

<<Benimaru is right.>>

"How we will contact demon lord Guy Ciel-sama."Benimaru.

<< Don't worry Benimaru. Master has already taken care of it.>>

"How?" Shuna.

<<Master had ones ask the demon lord Guy to give everyone a extra ring for their executive. So that something like this comes their executive can contact other demon lords to help. It's in master's office.>>

"Rimuru-sama still helping us not being present here." Shuna.

"Rimuru-sama always thinks ahead of us." Benimaru.

<< Yes, But right now master needs our help, so let hurry up and gather them all.>>

***After all demon lords are gathered in tempest office***

All demon lords have come within two hour may be due to Guy. Shuna have gathered them in the meeting room to discuss about are current situation. And in the mean time I have told all the executive about the situation and ask for to do what they are doing through thought communication. Then I enter in the meeting room, everyone has taken their respective seat on meeting table. Shuna lead me to my respective seat and then the meeting start by demon lord Guy asking.

"The first thing that I want to know is who is she or he. Judging by its aura is not Rimuru." Guy asked pointing at me.

"Why its look like my besty Rimuru despite of its eyes colour." Milim.

"We also want to know that." other demon lords said.

"She is Ciel-sama a manas." Benimaru.

"MANAS!!!!!!" Everyone shout except who knows.

"Did you kidding us?" Guy

"Do you know what duos that mean?" Leon.

"That a hot topic to take about." Luminous.

<< Stop it!!! We are not here to discuss about me. The time is running out, Master's life is on the line to protect this world.>>

"What do you mean by that?" Guy.

"Rimuru-sama is the master of Ciel-sama and the reason why we gather all of you is because...." Benimaru said but then interrupted by Ciel.

<< We have to save master no matter what happen.>>

"Save Rimuru!! but from what?!!" Everyone shout except Rimuru's executives.

"Ciel-sama let's explain everything quickly." Shuna said.

<< I'm on it Shuna. Hear me carefully the thing is that master....>> I explain everything to all demon lords about what had happen to master and also about me.