Understanding

Start bij het begin

"What?"
He had on a apron with no shirt under, a pair of sweatpants, his socks and a hat.

"You got the bird chest out?" I asked.

"You like this bird chest." He shot back.
He walked up to me.
"Daddy cooked fa' ya." He said hugging me tight.

I looked up at him, "I see. Let me go get cleaned up."

"Gimme kiss first."
I gave him a few pecks before going upstairs to freshen up.
I took a quick shower and lotioned up. I slipped on a pair of night shorts, tank top and a pair of fuzzy socks. I came downstairs and saw August making my plate.

We headed to the dinner table and sat down to eat.
"Ion' like when you wear them stankin' ass spandex type shits." He said in between bites.

"Why not?"

"Cause them niggas can see ya pussy print and ya ass big so that draw mo' attention."

"So. They can look as long as they don't touch." I said.
I guess he didn't like that answer by the way his head shot up from his plate to me. He squinted his eyes and shook his head no. I laughed at how jealous he was.

"You talk about my yoga and work out stuff, but you quick to run out of here in some sweat pants or basketball shorts."

"They can look but can't touch."

"Probably already touched it." I mumbled.

"Anyways... How was ya day?" He asked.

"It was good. I looked at some places online."

"Found anything you liked?"

"Yeah. I'll look more into it later." I took a spoonful of red beans into my mouth. This man was going to have me thicker than a snicker.

It grew quiet. We finished our food in silence. I watched as he washed the dishes and put the remaining food into the fridge. I washed down the counters, table and swept the floor.

I stood there as he acted like I didn't even exist. He was about to walk past me until I grabbed his arm, pulling him back to me. "Don't be like that." I said.

"Like what? Ion' understand you." He said.

"What don't you understand?"

"You would think you living wit' me now, we would make some progress. I cook fa' you, I rub ya feet and all, and you still push me away. Ion' know what else to do. Can't even get you ta' tell me how you feel."

He was right. Unlike Aug, I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve, but that didn't mean I don't care.

"This side of you is just new to me that's all. All of this is honestly. I'm trying."

"You say you wanna work on us and try to be together but damn. I gotta ask you to give me simple shit like affection. I ain' tryna be demanding but you gotta let me know wassup mama." He said.

I scratched my eyebrow getting frustrated.
"I'm not the one who fucked things up. We would of been together but you had to go out here and mess everything we had up. Now you acting like a changed man and expect for things just fall in place like nothing ever happened now that your ready!"

"That was a low blow. I see whea' we stand now. Good luck witcha' apartment searching." He walked off.

I face palmed myself. "August I didn't mean that." I tried to plead but I already knew the damage was done.
I turned out the light and went upstairs.

I laid in bed trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. Every night I had been here August was right beside me, and for the first time tonight he wasn't.

I crept down the hall and peeked into his bedroom, he wasn't there. I headed down the stairs and went into the living room. The TV was on but wasn't being watched. August was passed out on the couch.

I straddled him and kissed his face and neck.
"Move man." He pushed me off of him.

I got low to remove his sweatpants followed by his boxers.
"Stop Camila." He said with closed eyes.
I stood up and dropped my underwear and got back on top.
I took him with my hand, guiding him into me. Soon as he entered me I saw his mouth open. I rode him like it was my last time. We hadn't had sex in so long and it felt amazing to feel him inside again.

I paused for second but Aug only gripped my hips tighter, pounding into me. I threw my head back in pleasure as I moaned while he beat it.

"Fuck." He moaned as I took control again.

"Slow down." He said.
I continued to ride him ignoring his wish. My walls held him in choke hold as I was near my peak. I rocked my hips faster when I felt him gushing in me. I'd never heard him moan so loud. His chest rose as he came.
I laid on his chest once he was finished.

"What we just do?" He asked.
I didn't respond and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Camila and Aug being grown!
Not to good at sex scenes, sorry guys.
Comment and vote plz