PARTY WITH FRIENDS

Start from the beginning

Y/n: I got angry as  her oppa try to be savage and told me to change my outfit into a office environment outfit and also i had to do my make up again then i went to my oppa again while tapping my heels on the ground then my oppa look at me and said. 

Jungkook off.: *shocked* wow y/n you really changed yourself into a business women. 

Y/N'S DRESS: 

Y/n: *flipped her hair back* thanks oppa! btw i am getting late so i will eat something from outside

Y/n: *flipped her hair back* thanks oppa! btw i am getting late so i will eat something from outside. *went towards door*

Jungkook off.: *shout* no! y/n it's not good for you, you must have eat of your house, yeah y/n, listen y/n, aish this bitch. 

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook was shouting y/n's name and because of this sound Rishu get awake and Jungkook immediately went to her and Jungkook was in front of Rishu open her eyes then their eyes met each other then Rishu just looking into his eyes then Jungkook said.

Jungkook off.: *smile* arenn't you geeting late for your university?

Rishu: *yawned and stretch arms* uhm, yes i know i'll be back after done my morning routine. 

Jungkook off.: hmm, i am waiting.

AUTHOR POV: Rshu was feeling little shy because it's good for her that she saw her lover in the morning then she take her way to y/n's room but Jungkook grabbed her wrist and gave her hug and wish her morning then after 1 min he broke the hug and let her go, then Jungkook thought that it's good for him, that y/n did not see Jungkook and Rishu yesterday late night,then he put the breakfast on the table, then after Rishu came and sat on the table and started doing her breakfast but she was feeling ncomfortable then she spoke.

Rishu: *blush* uhm, don't look at me like this otherwise, i will be not able to eat my breakfast properly. 

Jungkook off.: *still looking at her* hmm, btw i am thinking that how this food is lucky that you let that food to touch your lips.

: *still looking at her* hmm, btw i am thinking that how this food is lucky that you let that food to touch your lips

Rishu: *shocked* um, i have done my breakfast i think i should go now. *while get up from the sit  and grabbed the bag pack and wear it*

Jungkook off.: *run to her and grabbed her bag from back* wait i will drop you at your university.