Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Portia)

Since the doctors on his way I was by Mia side right now. The only thing I could tell her to do right now is breath. Suddenly her heart monitors started beeping faster and she started falling in and out of consciousness. Her skin was turning pale and I called up the doctor and he told me get Mia to a hospital quickly. I did just that; and I put her in my car and was off. As we were driving we got stuck in a little traffic. I looked over and she was sweating holding her stomach looking all weak. She started speaking to me.

Mia: Portia I love you and take care of them for me" she said weakly

Portia: No I'm not letting you die

Traffic wasn't clearing up no time soon so I got out of my car and ran the rest of the way carrying her bridal style. The doctors instantly took me from her and luckily I'm aloud in the room. I quickly changed into my doctor clothes as we went work on Mia. She had woken back up and her screams could be heard all over the hospital. After a hour of pushing the first child was out and after another thirty minutes we got the little girl out. Suddenly she slipped into a coma and was bleeding a lot. Suddenly the monitors started beeping faster and faster until the line quickly went straight.