Body Mother Mother Douma

Start from the beginning

"you see," his jittery grin still there, "I feel zero emotions!" he lifted his hand up and showed zero with his fingers. "so death is something I do not fear or care about."

The other male's eyes widened in horror he wished he had such ability maybe that darkness and death that loomed over him would not exist maybe things would be much different if emotions were far from him.

And like that Douma became a demon, the darker sense of Muzan found him a good pawn for its plans.

Two hundred years passed like a breeze of air for Douma who seemed to enjoy his new life. He took in Uma and Gyotaro as his kids he protected them and taught them as they grew into Upper Rank as fast as Douma did.

Douma climb the ranks as if he was made for it. Douma was a fast learner after all.

Over a decade ago Douma took in a new woman, a beautiful eighteen year old that was married and had a baby, her name was Kotoha a beautiful woman, grass green eyes, and dark raven hair that faded off to an ocean blue hue.

When she reached the gates of his temple she was beaten to a pulp her face was swollen and bleeding making his companion – that was a human – to run to her aid. Her feet was bloody and dirty making Douma frown.

Right on her tail a man was running yelling profanities at her Douma could smell the booze from him, making the demon roll his eyes in annoyance.

"take the young lady inside," he waved his hand his rainbow eyes pinned to the man. When he heard the door shut he made the man return back to his home and threatened him with his life, "you will die if you come back~!" he seemed like he was joking but he wasn't.

He felt a sudden sense to protect the woman and her baby. The man yelled in anger and stomped off into the night snow falling softly.

Douma walked back in and turned to his assistant he had long raven hair with red tips held up into a ponytail and dark red eyes. He looked like a mix of Muzan and Upper one, he didn't think much of it, "The lady?"

"She is in your quarters master," he simply explained Douma nodded along and wondered to his room with steady but soft steps, it was very late that his members were deep asleep. The only ones awake were the demons that resided and his assistant.

There he opened the door and saw the young Lady cooing at a her baby who was crying, making Douma seem worried for the mother.

He circled her and stood before her. Her face was utterly deformed due to the bruises and wounds she had. He put everything together and knew the man was abusing her. Reason why she ran away.

One of her eyes was closed to the swell that grew under her eye.

He cupped her cheek and his clawed finger caressed her cheek, her left eyes widened as she felt his hand on her. "My lord!" she didn't know his name but knew his status by the assistants information that was given to her.

"what is your name young lady?" he questioned with his usual smile.

She felt hypnotized by his rainbow eyes, "Kotoha, and this is my son Inosuke." He looked at the baby, looked exactly like her. Making his heart soften for the baby for some reason.

"Well I am the cult leader Douma! Nice to meet you, Kotoha-San." He let a small laugh before he aided her arms and legs, he called a maid to come to his chambers the sun started to rise so the maids were awake.

"yes my Lord?" she asked. Her dark eyes met Kotoha's making her heart drop. Aside from the demons the maids knew the most that happened inside the walls of the temple. The place wasn't a paradise for the women that lived there.