Ariel starts to cry. "Oh Eric that was beautiful. She says as she crys on his shoulder. Eric wipes away her tears and kisses her head. "Now are you ready?" Eric asked. Ariel sniffles and nods. They then begin to wish to be merpeople. Then they transform into merpeople. Ariel still had her big belly but she had her tail and shells back. Eric had a tail as well. "Alright! Tis everybody ready?" Sebastian asked. Ariel and Eric nod. Sebastian then lifts the reins on the dolphins and they start to go to Atlantica. Ariel felt a little exposed with her big stomach and just having shells on her chest. Ariel tries to cover her chest with her arms.

Eric noticed this. "Hey Ariel, are you feeling a little exposed?" Eric asked. Ariel nods. "Don't worry I brought you a shawl." Eric says as he pulls it out from behind him. He wraps the shawl around her shoulders. Ariel feels a lot better after this. She leans against him. "Thanks Eric. I love you." She says as she kisses him. "I love you too." Eric says. Soon they arrive in Atlantica. The chariot takes them to the ballroom, where they hold parties and special events. There were banners hung and tables set up. Ariel and Eric get out of the chariot.

Then everyone comes out. "Surprise!" Everyone shouts. Ariel is shocked. "Oh my gosh. You guys did this for me?" Ariel asked. Everyone nodded. Then King Triton comes over to his daughter. Ariel smiles. "Daddy!" Ariel says as she hugs her father. "Ariel. I have missed you so much." Triton says as he hugs his daughter. They pull out of the hug. Triton looks at his daughter. "Ah. I see my grand child is coming along very well." Triton says as he pointed to her stomach. Ariel giggles. "Yeah and it's driving me crazy." Ariel says. King Triton chuckles. "You and your mother are just the same. You both have the most beautiful voice and you both can never sit still." King Triton says as he tucks a hair behind Ariel's ear.

Triton had tears of joy in his eyes. Ariel smiles. She reaches up and wipes his tears. "Well this thing never sits still either." Ariel says as she points to her stomach. Eric chuckles. He loved seeing her and her father bond. Eric really didn't have any family left except for Grimsby and Max. So he was glad that she still had hers. Triton laughs. "Well I guess we will have another Ariel amongst us." Triton says to Ariel. They both laugh. "I guess so." Ariel says with a smile. Sebastian slaps his claw to his forehead. "Oh no. Help us all!" Sebastian says. Ariel laughs. "Come on Sebastian. I wasn't that bad was I?" Ariel asked as she picked up Sebastian. "You were pretty bad." Sebastian says with a shy smile. Ariel laughs. "I suppose I was a little wild." Ariel says as she kisses Sebastian on his head.

Everyone laughs. "Well let's start the celebration! Shall we?" Triton asks. Everyone cheers. Ariel smiles. "Alright daddy." Ariel says as she swims over to her chair that was next to Tritons. Ariel then sits down. Ariel's sisters come over. "Ariel!" They all squeal. Ariel gets excited! The sisters all hug. "Oh it's so good to see you all again." Ariel says with the biggest smile on her face. "Oh Ariel! We missed you." Arista says. "Oh I missed you too." Ariel says as she hugs them again. Then the sisters notice Ariel's big stomach. "Oh Ariel. Is this where the baby is?" Alana asked. Ariel giggles. "Yes and it kicks all the time." Ariel says. "Woah! It moves in there?" Adrina asked. "Yeah would you like to feel it?" Ariel asked.

The sisters nodded and put their hands on her stomach. The baby started to kick. The girls gasp. "Oh my goodness. Ariel doesn't that get uncomfortable?" Attina asked. "Yes it does at times but that's just the way it is." Ariel explained. Ariel's sisters were amazed. Eric comes over and sits next to Ariel. "Are you doing alright Darling?" Eric asked as he rubbed her stomach. "I'm doing pretty good at the moment." Ariel says as she looks into her husband's eyes lovingly. "Good I'm glad you are doing ok." Eric says. "So does him rubbing your stomach help?" Alana asked. "Well yes. Sometimes it helps soothe me and the baby." Ariel explained.

The sisters all giggle. "Oh wow! That's amazing!" Arista says. Eric smiles. "It is amazing. It's also amazing that she can carry around our baby for up to 9 months." Eric brags. Ariel blushes. "Oh wow! That's a long time." Aquata says. Ariel nods. Eric smiles. "Ariel is a very strong woman and mermaid." Eric says as he continues to rub her stomach and looks into her eyes. Ariel looks into his eyes. "If she can handle this she can handle anything." Eric says. Ariel smiles and kisses him. "Awwwwweeeeee." The sisters say at the same time. King Triton then starts the party. "Okay everyone let's start by handing out the gifts to my daughter and her husband." King Triton said.