Chapter 13

Ariel and Eric followed King Triton to Atlantica. Eric was fascinated by the beauty of the ocean. "Wow! I have never seen live fish this close before." Eric says as he looks at all the beautiful creatures. "I thought the same thing when I rescued you." Ariel said with a shy smile. Eric turned to face her and had a huge grin on his face. "Oh Ariel! I'm so glad you rescued me. This is the best life I could ever want. I get to swim with merpeople! And by the way you are the prettiest mermaid in all of the ocean." Eric says as he caressed her cheek. Ariel smiled. "Aweeeee..... Eric! That's so sweet!" She says with a blush. Eric then closes the gap between them and pulls her into a very passionate kiss. Their tails intertwine as they continue to kiss each other deeply. Triton then interrupted them "Ariel! Eric! Come on! Our people are waiting. You two can do that later." King Triton shouts as he swims off again. Eric then pulled out of their kiss. "We will finish this later." He says in a low sexy tone that made Ariel go wild. Ariel giggles and grabs his hand. They swim off happily. They soon arrive in Antlantica. Eric was in awe by the golden castle. "Oh my gosh! You live here?" Eric asked as he swam closer inch by inch." "Well, I used to yes." Ariel says calmly. "This is amazing!" Eric says in awe. "And now you know how I feel about your world." Ariel replied as she took his hand. Eric looked at her. "Yes! I can see that now." Eric then shifts his eyes back to the castle. "Oh Ariel! This is gorgeous!" Eric says as he swims closer again. "It is isn't it?" Ariel says. They start to swim inside the palace to the amphitheater, a very familiar fish swam up to Ariel. "Ariel!" Flounder exclaimed as he swam into her arms. "Flounder! Oh I missed you so much." She says as she hugs her best friend. "Oh Ariel! I missed you too." Flounder says. Eric was in shock he could actually hear what flounder was saying. "Wait! Did you just talk?" Eric asked. Flounder nods. "Yeah. You are a merman now. You can talk to animals now too." Ariel said. Eric was really excited. "Wow! This is amazing! I can't believe it! I am actually talking to a fish!" Eric exclaimed. Flounder raised an eyebrow. "Flounder I don't think you have officially met my husband." She says as she introduced the two. "Flounder this is Eric. Eric this is my best friend flounder!" Ariel exclaimed. "Oh so you are flounder, I have heard so much about you." Eric said as he put out his hand to shake hands but realized he didn't have hands. "Oh here, give me your fin." Eric said as he blushed because he was embarrassed.
Eric shook his fin. "Wow! I've never met a real human before! Well, besides Ariel, you know when she exchanged her voice for a pair of legs........" He started to ramble. "Flounder. I think he gets it." Ariel says as she stops flounder from talking. Flounder blushes. "Sorry. I just get so nervous." Ariel giggles. "That's ok flounder." They then started to swim into the Kingdom and into the palace auditorium. "There you are!" Sebastian says as he throws his hands up in the air. "Oh Hi Sebastian!" Ariel said shyly. Eric was alarmed. He wasn't expecting to get yelled at by a crab. "Where have you two been? You should have been here 20 minutes ago! Come on! Backstage you two!" Sebastian yelled. "Ok ok!" Ariel says as she pats him on the head as she swims past him. "Don't mind him, he is still mad that I missed the last concert he put on." Ariel whispered to her husband with a giggle. Eric chuckled. Ariel and Eric swim backstage. Then Stormy the seahorse comes out to announce the Royal couple. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I now would like introduce to you, Princess Ariel, and her husband, Prince Eric." The audience clapped as the couple swam onto the stage. "Now! My daughter has returned! Let's celebrate!" King Triton says as he lets the orchestra take the stage. Ariel and Eric get off the stage and watch as the orchestra sets up. The orchestra started to play. Everyone started to dance. Ariel started to dance with her husband. Everyone had a great time. They all visited and danced for hours but eventually it was time for the royal couple to leave. "Father, I'm afraid we have to go." Ariel says. "Oh that's too bad." King Triton replied as he hugs his daughter. "Don't worry daddy, we promise we will be back soon." Ariel says as she hugs her father back. Triton nods. Then Ariel and Eric said goodbye to everyone. Then they swim up to the surface and touch the beach. They both wish with their heart to be human again. They instantly transformed back into their human selfs. "So Eric? How was your first trip to my kingdom?" Ariel asked as they start to walk back to the castle. "Are you kidding? It was the best experience of my life! I can't wait to go back!" He exclaimed as he kissed her cheek. "Oh I'm so glad you had fun." She says with a giggle. They arrived at the castle and walked up to their room. Ariel was carried into the room by her husband. Eric lies her down on the bed. They both change into their pajamas. Eric then lied down next to her. Then he pulled her close and nuzzled her neck. Ariel giggles at this. Ariel embraced him. "I love you Ariel!" Eric says as he kissed her goodnight. "I love you too Eric!" She says as she kissed him back then they both get tired and go to sleep.