~•3•~

🌛CHAPTER 3🌜

*Elina's POV*

Dad had us meeting him at the diner, where he eats everyday, since he can't cook at all, which would change very soon, after we get more comfortable and settled in.

"I just can't get over how grown up you two are. And so gorgeous." Says the woman who works at the diner, I always seem to forget her name. Waylon, dad's oldest friend came up to our table,  "Hey, Bella, Elina." He greets, with a bright smile.

"You remember me? I played Santa one year." Waylon says to Bella, who hasn't been here that much. "Yeah, Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four." Dad points out.

"I bet I made an impression, though, didn't I?" He asks.

"You make an impression on everybody Uncle Waylon." I state, eating my fries.

"Butt-crack Santa?" The woman asks jokingly.

"Hey, kids love those little bottles, though." He pointed out, even dad had a smile on his face.

"All right, let the girls eat their garden burger, Waylon." Cory says, pushing the man away, turning back towards us. "As soon as you're done, I will bring your guy's favorite. Berry cobbler, remember? Your dad still has it. Every Thursday." She tells us, exposing dad with his unhealthy eating habits.

"Thank you. That'd be great." Bella says with a smile, I only gave her a smile since I had food in my mouth.

Dinner was delicious especially when I begged dad for a second plate, Bella stared at me with wide eyes, she was always suprised with how much i could eat.

When we got home, I went to do my homework, I got some work i had to catch up on, making things even more complicated. I got distracted with talking coming from Bella's room, I got up, walking towards her room, hearing her on the phone with mom.

Bella showed me I should come in, putting the phone on loudspeaker. I sat down on her bed. "Hey, baby. So, listen, if spring training goes well, we could be moving to Florida." Mom says, when a robotic voice spoke up, "Please insert $1.25
for an additional three minutes."

"Hey, Mom, where's your cell?" I asked.

"Okay, don't laugh. I didn't lose my power cord. It ran away. Screaming. I literally repel technology now." Mom says, making us laugh at her silliness, mom and technology never worked well together.

"I miss you." Bella says.

"Oh, baby, I miss you, too. But tell me more about your school. Now, what are the kids like? Are there any cute guys? Are they being nice to you?" Mom asked, I saw Bella only getting upset once again. "Everyone is very welcoming." I stated.

"Tell me all about it." Mom says

"It doesn't even matter." Bella says, throwing her books closed and away from her, it was a clear sign she was frustrated.

"Yes, it does, honey."

"I have homework to do. I'll talk to you later." Bella states, cutting the conversation short.

"Okay. I love you guys."

"We love you, too"

Bella hang up, sighing, staring at her books. "Are you gonna tell me what's bothering you so much?" I ask, another sigh came from her lips.

"Edward Cullen." She says.

"What about him?" I ask her, confused what he had to do with this. "He was in my biology class, but as soon as I entered the classroom, he covered his nose, and throughout the class he kept on glaring at me, i couldnt even consitrate." Bella opens up.

"What a jerk." I say, trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, I'm gonna confront him tomorrow."  She says determined.

"You do that bels."

The next day at school, she waited for him, but when the Cullen's arrived there was no sign of Edward., and the Cullen's kept on staring at me, jasper especially, which i couldn't understand, but unlike my sister, i didn't let such things bother me.

"Bella! Elina!" Tyler calls, throwing us with a pencil, looking over they called us over, but we didn't join the group, Bella being disappointed she couldn't confront the certain Cullen, and I wasn't in the mood for Jessica's comment about everything and everyone.

Everyday Bella waited for almost an entire week, only to be disappointed, I had my own conflict going on with Jasper Hale not even hiding that he was staring anymore, but he always disappears before I could say or ask anything, with each day passing, i couldn't help but questions his odd behaviour.

-*Unedited*-