A small wet spot is visible on her panties, which were a light colored pink and have a little bow on the hem.

"You're already soaking for me, baby," I chuckle, continuing to feel up her thighs as I admire her body, the curve of her hips and the size of her breasts, which weren't huge, but the perfect size for my hands to caress. The freckles littered all over her arms, and legs. I lean forwards, her ankles still on my shoulders as I'm between her legs. I remove my hands from her thighs and replace them on her stomach, tracing soft circles on her skin there, before grabbing her shoulders and lifting her off the mattress slightly, kissing and nibbling on her soft lips as I unhook her bra, leaving her chest exposed to me as she lays back down.

"You're so beautiful, Lakyn." I whisper, admiring her body before pressing another kiss onto her lips.

Instead of verbally responding, she reaches to tug on the waistband of my pants, signaling to me that she wants me to remove them. Her small hands help me to drag the fabric down my legs, and I kick them off of my body, throwing them somewhere else across the room. Lakyn brings her hand to palm my boxers, causing me to let out a groan and push my hips further into her hand, which caused a giggle to erupt from her mouth.

I wrap my hand around her wrist, removing her hand from my boxers and pinning both arms down beside her hips as I bring my mouth to her waist, kissing the band of her panties and listening to the sweet sound of her breath hitching in her throat as I do so.

I then place a soft kiss on the inside of her right thigh, mimicking my actions and placing kisses on her left thigh as well, listening to her whine as my mouth gets closer and closer to her core.

"Ethan," she whispers, "please..."

"Please what, baby?" I smirk, placing another kiss onto her clit through her panties, causing her to buck her hips upwards and attempt to move her hands, but I keep them pressed to the mattress.

"Make me feel good," Lakyn whines, "please!"

With that, I hook my fingers around her panties and pull them down, throwing them to another corner of the room. I take my thumb, and bring it to her clit, rubbing slow circles on the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Ethan!" She moans, her brown hair becoming a mess from the way she was laid underneath me.

The way she falls apart under my touch drives me crazy, and encourages me to continue. I chuckle, removing my fingers from her clit. Before she can even complain, I use my tongue and lick it just barley, being sure to tease her until she can barley handle the lack of contact. I apply more pressure, licking circles onto her clit, watching as she bucks her hips into my tongue, desperate for a release.

"Fuck Ethan," she moans breathily as I continue to hit the perfect spots, moving my tongue in just the right way to make her break, "I'm gonna cum!"

I remove my mouth from her clit, earning a whine from her beautiful lips, "not yet baby."

She looks at me with hooded eyes, "fuck." She mumbles, laying her head back down and catching her breath.

I remove my hands from her wrists and guide her to grab on to the hem of my boxers, she bites her lower lip and begins dragging the fabric down my legs slowly, watching as my cock springs out of them.

I kick them off, my breath catching in my throat as she wraps her tiny hand around my dick, pumping it slowly up and down, grinning up at me through thick lashes as she does so.

"Shit, Lakyn," I whine, "your hand feels so good on me."

I gently thrust into her hand, leaning my head back and biting my lip as my muscles contract from the pleasure; I run a hand through my brunette curls before looking down at her.