college

The next morning
Karina walked to college herself and was early.

In college
When Karina entered the college everyone was gossiping. She would hear the name heeseung or Karina in it whenever they were talking loud.

When Karina entered the classroom everyone was laughing at her. Beomgyu walked up to Karina "I thought we were best friends and share everything with each other... I was wrong" said beomgyu with tears in his eyes. "What do you mean?" Says Karina with a confused and worried look.

Beomgyu grabbed his phone and showed her the picture. It was a picture of heeseung and Karina kissing. "I didn't expect this from heeseung too" says beomgyu as he walks away. Karina was too stunned to speak.

"Look at Karina, such a pretty and popular girl. I never knew she would date a boy like himm" said a group of boys while laughing at her.
Karina runs out of the classroom while sobbing.

She fell down her way to the washroom. Heeseung was feeling better so he didn't need a crutch to walk on now. Karina's bag fell so heeseung helped her pick it up when he saw her teary eyes.

"What happened?! Why are you crying?" Said heeseung with concern. Karina hugged him. "Did you see it?" Said Karina while hugging heeseung.
"See what?" Said heeseung. "The photo of us.... While kissing" said Karina while looking at heeseung.

A boy came to them. "Oh look the nerd is here!!! Karina's boyfie!!!" He said while laughing. Everyone laughed with him.

~Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry for not updating these past few days, since the enhypen comeback things been going on I've been busy. Btw it's they're comeback is really good~