Chapter VIII

Chapter Eight - 'Safe House'

"I plan on it."

⇝☠︎︎⇜

Kirby unlocked the door, everyone else walking in. Once in, Kirby shut it. "I cleared the whole place before you got here." Kirby told them. "So, this is the only way in or out. He steps in through the first door, both doors lock automatically, trapping him inside. We turn it into a kill box." Kirby explained.

"Weapons?" Sam asked.

"One gun, and I hold onto it." Kirby told her, Sam went to protest, but Kirby cut her off. "I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be. We're safe here."

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy. See if they're close." Sam said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna call Ethan." McKenna added, walking away while pulling out her phone. She dialed Ethan's number but went straight to voicemail. "God damnit, Landry. I need you to answer me." She muttered as she stopped in front of a mirror.

"Hey, mini me." Stu smiled.

"Hey, Dad." McKenna said, turning to face him in the mirror. "So, I saw the TV that killed you, pretty cool, huh?"

Stu rolled his eyes. "I don't think getting electrocuted is a nice way to die."

"Well, you would know. I mean, that is how you died after all." McKenna laughed.

"What do you think's gonna happen?" Stu questioned.

"Ghostface is gonna appear and then we're gonna kill him. Or her." McKenna shrugged.

"Or, you can do the killing." Stu offered.

"Oh, trust me, Dad. I plan on it." McKenna smirked.

🎭🔪

Sam was meet with Chad and Tara opening the door, she looked behind them, to see Ghostface. "It's Kirby." She told them. "She's the killer."

"No shit." Chad yelled, going to the door.

"It's locked." Sam told him. "Come on."

"We're trapped?" He asked, running back towards them.

"She made this whole theater a kill box." Sam said. "For us."

"Hey, what about that?" Tara asked, pointing up. "There's an exit door. Maybe it leads to the roof or something?"

"There's only one way to find out. Let's go. Let's go." Chad said, pushing them forward.

"Bailey's on his way, but--"

Sam was cut off by Ghostface jumping out in front of them. He swung at Tara, causing her to drop to the floor, he continued to swing, Sam ducking out of the way. Ghostface swung at Chad, but he ducked, the killer instead taking the head off of a mannequin.

"Beheadings!" Chad yelled before tackling Ghostface.

"Tara! Come on!" Sam yelled, grabbing Tara as Chad grabbed a camera.

"Smile for the camera, motherfucker!" Chad swung the camera, hitting Ghostface in the face before running after the sisters. They ran behind the curtain onto the stage, looking around.

"This way!" Tara said, they ran through a hall, Ghostface following. Chad turned around, throwing the camera at him. Once out into the snack lobby, Chad took the popcorn machine and threw it on the floor, but it didn't stop the killer.

Many swings and dodges, Ghostface had Chad backed into a corner, Sam and Tara grabbed him, pulling him away. Chad punched him, sending him to the floor. Tara kicked him. "Tara!" Sam called.

"Go! Go!" Chad yelled to them as Sam grabbed Tara, pulling her back.

Another Ghostface came out and stabbed Chad, and then the first one was on his feet, both of them stabbing Chad before dropping him and whipping off their knives. Sam pulled Tara through the doors, stopping when one of the Ghostface's jumped out through the curtain.

They turned to go the other way, but the other Ghostface were behind them. They were trapped. Sam picked up two bricks, handing one to Tara. "Ready?" Sam asked. "I need you to be ready. You ready? Look at me." Sam turned around, Tara doing the same.

"I'm ready." Tara said before turning around. "Come on, motherfucker!"

Shots rung out. causing Tara and Sam to duck while the two Ghostface's ran away. "It's okay." Kirby told them, pointing her gun around.

"Stay the fuck back." Sam warned as Kirby walked down the stairs.

"We know it's you Kirby." Tara told her.

"No, one-one of them knocked me out." Kirby tried to tell them.

"Kirby, stop!" Bailey yelled, running up to them, he gun drawn, Kirby pointed her gun at him. "Get away from the girls."

"What are you doing here?" Kirby asked him.

"Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?" Bailey asked her.

"Jesus Christ!" Kirby cursed before looking over at the sisters. "Whatever he has been saying to you, don't listen to him. He's probably the killer." Kirby said before noticing Ghostface behind him. "Behind you!" She yelled.

Instead of Bailey turning around, he shot Kirby, causing Sam and Tara to gasp. "Great job." Bailey said as the other Ghostface walked up to them. "Both of you."

"You?" Tara asked.

"Yeah, of course me. Frankly I expected more from the two of you after what you did to us." Bailey told them.

"What do you mean us?" Tara questioned.

The Ghostface to Bailey's left pulled down his hood, grabbing the bottom of his mask and pulling it off his head.

🎭🔪