Later...

Ragini was outside the room as he was already inside.
Ragini:Ahh.. Mein Hi kyu? (why me?)
Sakshi saw her:Ragini.. Tum abhi tak kapde badle nahi. Bohot derr ho chuki hai. Jaake aaram karo beta (you did not change yet, it's already late. Go get some rest.)
Ragini smiles and nods.
She opens the door. And sees him standing outside the balcony.
She quickly picked up a salwar and moved to washroom.

After changing she steps outside and saw him reading a document putting up specs. She for a moment looked at him.
Feeling the gaze he looks at her and closes the file.
Sanskar:now am I looking good?
He literally ends up smiling.
Sanskar:waise why did you wear salwar?
She looks at herself.
Sanskar:can you be comfortable in that?
He asked her genuinely.
Ragini nods.
Sanskar:okay.
While she was angry thinking different.

Ragini sits pressing her fingers and biting her lips. She was really emotional that he really made fun of her. Despite know that she was talking nonsense behind his back he did not stop her clearing her misunderstanding. But now she was even more scared that he would scold her that she talk all those stuff or he would continue making fun of her.

Sanskar smiles:good night.
He lays down on his side of bed.
She too lays down. And he turns off the light.

After few minutes he literally felt that she is crying.
And he turned towards her in dark. Her back was faced to him. And he literally placed his hand near her eyes to feel the wetness:Ragini you are crying?
He immediately turns on the light.
Ragini quickly wipes the tears and pretends to sleep. While he just looks on:Ragini...
Sanskar:mujhe tumse Baat karni hai.
She sat literally not facing him.
Sanskar:meri Baat tumhe bura laga, Mein bass tumhe chida raha tha.. (you felt bad about my words?I was just teasing you!)
While she sobs and continues to cry.
Sanskar:I am sorry please. Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itni sensitive ho yaar. Sorry!!!
She continued crying when he held her hand and she got startled.
Sanskar :tumne bhi tho mere baare mein bohot kuch kaha tha tho Meine socha Mein Bhi thoda sa mazzak karu yaar. I won't repeat it further.

She looks at him:aap ne hamare Saath aisa kyu kiya. Mein apni hi behen ko muh dikhane ki layak nahi rahi. (why did you do this with me?I can't even face my sister)
He looks at her as she frees her hands from him.
Sanskar :what?
Ragini:kya kami thi Swara Mein. Theekh hai agar Swara pasand nahi thi par aapne mujhe kyu chuna?
(what was less in swara? It's okay if you did not like Swara but why did you choose me?)
Sanskar:first of all relax. Mein aisa nahi karne wala tha...
Ragini:mujhe nahi karni aapse koi bhi Baat.
She just walks out of the room.

Days passed Ragini did not give him a chance to speak and Sanskar was constantly trying to let her know about his perception. It wasn't that he chose her over Swara. It was different that he liked her.

Ragini was cutting vegetables in the kitchen.
When Sanskar came there and spots Sakshi cooking and Ragini was cutting.
Sanskar:Maa.. Do you need any help from me?
Sakshi looks at him, she realised that RagSan's relation was not smooth. She understood that Ragini was not able to accept the relation but she knew that they would resolve their problems on their own.
Sakshi:Haa.. Take this.
She passes him the spatula:fry the veggies.
He just moves and takes up the spatula. While Sakshi moves out.

He wanted to talk to her. Because it's been quite a few days that they are married but they are not like a married couple. This was not going to work.
She looks at him who was cooking on his own. She was surprised knowing that he can cook as he was dropping masala on his own. Where at her home not even the little boy is allowed to bring a glass of water from kitchen to some lady. Kitchen is the restricted area for men.
She made the roti.
It continued with silence.
Where both together was ready to pick a rolled roti to put on the fry pan.