Taehyung wish more than anything he had time to sit down and solving this by simply talking, but that could take to long time or not even happen since Jungkook wouldn't listen to it anyway.

It's always like that since their schedules became too busy for each other.

"So you're really just leaving? If you get out of that door, it's the last time i promise you." Jungkook said

Jungkook was furious and was trying his best not to cry in front of the alpha  even though his voice came out shaky from the last sentence.

"If that's what you wish" Taehyung said putting on his bag and leaving the other there on the kitchen
...

(❤️‍🩹)

Jimin has been Taehyung's best friend for a long time now, they have been known each other since they were kids and the omega was also friend's with his "ex".

Right now the alpha was at the omegas house helping him prepare things for a party Jimin was organizing for his birthday where he invited his closest friends just to have a good time.

"I tried to talk to him this morning, but after yesterday he blocked me everywhere" Taehyung said holding up the omega, so he could finally reach something he was searching for on the top shelf of the kitchen counter by tiptoeing.

" This is not right, all of this drama over a little argument? You could've made an effort honestly.

" Well I tried but he won't listen"

" you two are stupid" Jimin said

" I was just so sick and tired of the same thing over and over again. He won't listen to me ever, and I tried many times. I went to his house and tried to talk to him, but it was always Hella awkward since his mom had to lie saying he was not home but because of our imprinting I can feel his emotions too, and I knew he was home. "

"That's a complicated situation for sure, but I invited him over for tonight and, he said he'd come, I don't know if he said it just out of education, but I really hope he comes. It's my birthday after all." Jimin said smiling.

" I highly doubt it, he would only agree to go out after I'd insist a lot. But If he does come I don't know how it's going to be"

" Listen, I know you are suffering, both of you, I've seen this film before many times recently. And this is your last chance to talk things out like two mature adults and decided what's gonna happen, or you can just end everything here and move with your lives" Jimin said serious looking straight into the alphas eyes

"I mean, if he's willing to... I regret everything that happened last night"

"But you didn't fight alone. You don't have to step on eggshells to live a healthy relationship you know" the omega said serious

"Yoongi and I don't argue frequently, we bicker a lot, but it's never something that'll get us hurt. And when he says or does something  didn't like I'm gonna tell him that and if he does it again then we'll have a problem"

"People say that dialog is the key to live a healthy relationship but I think it's actually comprehension and that's what ours is acking, by a lot"

"At least now you realize, let's see what happens tonight then"

" Yeah..."

....

(❤️‍🩹)

It was 8 o'clock when Jungkook finally had the corage to drive to Jimin's place. He knew he'd encounter Taehyung there, Jimin and him have been best friends for a long time now.