Too many bodies, too little time.

The warmest season is almost here. I could see it from the bench I was sitting in the park. All the greenery and shiny baldies and pollen and flowers.....ugh. 

That means more daylight, more people outside, harder to clean blood, easier decomposing bodies. 

But on the bright side, it means young blood will be easily found, and we all know how much tastier that is. You don't know? Well you're missing out then. 

I need to make arrangements in advance, ever since last year turned out to be a disaster. In my defense, I had no idea the ten year old had a phone hidden in her pocket, and the location turned on...kids these days have so much freedom, why do they even need a phone anyways? I finished the job though, just barely escaping before the police came. I had to find a new hideout because of the stupid parents that thought giving their ten year old a phone was such a great idea. Pfttt...

Coming back to my arrangements:

-Clean out the shed, cause I'm running out of space.

-Sharpen the knives so the job is done quicker. I may be bad but at least I'm fast, hey? (That's what he said)

-Find a newer burial ground since they'll probably renovate the old playground now. I hope those kids don't mind some bumpy sand.

-Get sunscreen. No one likes a sunburnt serial killer. 

-Get more trash bags.

-Go shopping. People love themselves a fashionable seventeen year old murderer.

-Finish the summer homework in the first week so that I have the rest of my vacation free....to do whatever I want to. 

-Buy an ice cream van. If too expensive, than steal Bob's from next street. His ice cream sucks anyway, might as well put his truck to some better use. 

-Get new boots. I so stupidly left tracks on the mud last week. Hard to find someone based on their shoes, but still, let's be safe. I'm supposed to be a pro at this. Imagine getting caught just because I'm too cheap to buy shoes, like what would Grandma Bethany think of me from down below? She'd be disappointed that's what.

-Get a new freezer, old one has no space.

-Go out more, workout. I feel like lifting heavy things around once in three days isn't really doing much for my body. 

-Make new friends. And try not to kill them. Especially not the pretty ones. No matter how good their skin looks, don't. Just don't. I need to have a social life. And that requires living humans. 

-Take out Tommy for everyday walks. And if anyone gives him weird looks or screams at him, unleash him on them. Cobras need their daily Vitamin D too. #justiceforcobras #notallcobras

I closed the notebook and sat back on the bench. Listing everything in paper makes me feel good. 

A little boy came running towards me, with his head turned backward. He fell on top of my bench and mumbled a sorry before running away from his friend. 

Victim No.1.......