✯Angel and Devil! [Haizaki Ryouhei x Singer! Reader]✯

Začít od začátku

Even after she return to her hotel, she couldn't forget about Haizaki. He was an odd fellow, calling himself Devil.

Then F/n started preparing for her concert. With Haizaki, He agrees to go to the concert with Akane.

Then he was met with Asuto, Goujin, Hiura, Norika and some others from Inakuni Raimon. "Haizaki!" The black haired boy smiled at Haizaki. "Wow I never expect you to come to a concert like this."

"Tch, whatever. I only came here cause Akane said so." He looked away blushing with embarrassment. Akane smiled at the other girls from Inakuni and they smile back.

Goujin started yelling excitedly. "Alright, Go starlight, Go F/n!" While holding a banner with a members photos. Everyone sweatdrop.

After a while, the group arrived on stage. Haizaki looked at the certain (e/c) eyed girl. She smiles, making eye contact with him. She was actually happy that he came. Akane gave one of her lightstick to Haizaki. He just stood there, waving his lightstick side to side, staring at F/n.

"She's such an angel." Akane said as she looks at F/n. Haizaki was just stunned by her and couldn't speak. He just watch her sing and dance and having fun while waving at her fan. He saw her waving at him.

He didn't know how to react as F/n just giggles.

"One of our lucky fan will get a chance to dance with F/n-chan." One of your member said in her mic.

"These spotlights will decide who he's gonna be." Another one said. As the four lights were roaming over the audience as they were screaming. Suddenly all the lights stopped at one person. F/n smiles as she looks at the person.

"Ryouhei, you're so lucky." Akane said as she cheers for him.

"I never asked for this. Tch!" Haizaki just looked away. Everyone was cheering.

"Why it wasn't me? It should've been me." Goujin said dramatically, a bit disappointed. Everyone sweatdrop.

"Please, Handsome boy with grey hair walk to the stage." One of your member said. F/n was actually looking forward to dancing with him.

She held Haizaki's hand. He was blushing. F/n chuckles as she starts singing while looking into Haizaki's eyes.
Then other members start singing too.

"Just follow my lead, okay? You'll do good." She smiles. 'Akane was right, she is an angel.'

She dance around with Haizaki, who was just nervously doing whatever she does.

Then it was time for a game. "Haizaki-kun! We'll gave you a dare, select one from these." One of your member held a box with folded papers, Haizaki took one paper. (Haizaki already introduced himself)

"Read it!"

F/n put her mic close to his mouth as he speaks. "Take three selfies with your bias."

"Ohhhh! That's a nice one."

"Haizaki-kun, who's your bias?"

"Um, it's F/n." He looks away. The whole crowd went Ohhhh. He didn't have any choice. Why did he even came but deep inside he felt happy, he doesn't know why.

F/n put her hand around his neck as Haizaki takes a photo. For the next one, she told him to make a heart with her. Lastly, Haizaki was about to click the photo, then F/n kissed his cheek and this moment was captured in his camera. He blushes and looks at F/n.

"W-why you did that?" He didn't mean to shutter but it just happen.

"I-I don't know! Haizaki-kun, meet me at the back stage after this." She whispered in his ears, while blushing.

Later~

F/n was done removing her makeup and changing her clothes as she was waiting for Haizaki, who actually came to meet her.

She took his hand. "Let's go somewhere private." She said as they went to an empty room.

"What is it?" Haizaki asked with curiosity. Then suddenly F/n kissed him, he was so shocked but then he kissed her back.

"Haizaki, I-I fall in love with y-you that moment you saved me. I wanted to see you again and I was hoping that you would come to my concert and you actually came." She said as Haizaki widened his eyes.

"I don't know what to say." It was first time someone has confess to him like that, he didn't know how to respond.

"It's okay, if you don't feel the same, I just want to be friends with you for now." She smiles as they both exchange numbers.

"Let's keep in touch." She smiles as he nod. Then he hugged her. "I hope we can be together one day." F/n smiled at this.

Few months later, F/n and Haizaki became really good friends, F/n would always visit him whenever she got the time. Haizaki eventually confessed to her as they shared a kiss under the moonlight. They were a perfect couple of Angel and Devil!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_