✯Feel the same! [Suzuno fusuke x OC x Dylan keith]✯

Hi Guys! Here's another one-shot! It's a love triangle this time.

It's Suzuno Fusuke x OC x Dylan Keith! It was requested by yinonesama1. I hope you liked it.

Details:

OC name: Yin Onesama
Pairing(s): Suzuno Fusuke x Yin Onesama x Dylan Keith

Alright Now Enjoy The story~

_________________________

3rd Person POV~

5 year old Yin ran to her mom and dad, as they were getting ready leave for USA for a business trip.

"Mama, papa!"

She hugged them. They hug her back. "Yin, be a good girl, when mama and papa are gone, alright?"

Her mother pat her head, lovingly as she nod. Then tears came in her bright big eyes.

"What's the matter, Yin?" Her father asked. Her mother looked at bit worried.

"Mama, papa, I will miss you." Then she started crying. As her mom hugged her.

"Yin, do you want to come with us? Is that what you're trying to say?" Her mom asked as she nod slowly in her chest.

Her father looked at his wife. "But you know that we can't--"

"It's alright, Yin will be lonely here so let's just take her with us." Then her father sigh and nod.

Her mom tell the maid to pack Yin's bag. There was still an hour for a flight. Maid prepared her bag as Yin happily held her mother and father's hand.

Timeskip~ [When they reach USA]

"Be a good girl, and don't leave the house, okay? Maids please look after Yin!" Her mom says as they both leave for the meeting.

Before leaving, her parents plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye mama, papa." She waves at them.

Yin walks to her backyard and saw a little boy same age as him in the next house, playing with a soccer ball. She was curious of him as she walks to him.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, looking at him innocently.

"I'm playing Soccer!" The boy reply.

"Soccer?"

"Yeah, wanna play?"

"Yes, it sound like fun."

Little Yin joined the boy. As he taught her how to dribble and shoot. They were playing together and laughing.

"I'm Dylan Keith, what's your name?" The boy smile at the little girl beside him.

"I'm Yin Onesama!"

"Yin? Let's play soccer together." He said smiling. "Yes " she nod with eye closed smile.

"Let's promise!" They both intertwine their pink fingers.

Years Later~

Even after her parents left her, Yin always remain herself and she never gives up, hoping she would meet his childhood friend again.

She was going to the Ohisama En to give donation to the orphanage. Her butler was also with her.

"Thank you." She smiles at him as he opens the door. She was excited to meet her friends in Ohisama En. She often came in here.

She ran inside and saw Suzuno. She ran up and hugged him.

"Hey there gorgeous." Suzuno often calls her pet names like princess, gorgeous, beautiful, etc. This makes her blush.