The pulsating mass constricts, causing Denji immense pain. Suddenly, with a burst of grotesque growth, the falling devil emerges from Denji's stomach, piercing through his body. The devil stands upright, holding Denji around its waist with a cruel smirk on its face. "Thank you for the five-star experience. If you'll excuse me, it's time I returned to my cooking," the devil declares with a chilling tone.

However, Denji, refusing to surrender, musters the last remnants of his strength. Ignoring the searing agony coursing through his body, he reaches out and desperately attempts to peel off the falling devil's face. The devil effortlessly flicks Denji away, sending him tumbling through the air. Denji's upper body separates from the rest, bloodied and broken. His vision blurs as he weakly gasps for breath, consciousness slipping away.

The falling devil, now satisfied with its victory, starts to float away from Denji's maimed form. With an air of disdain, it mutters, "I hate ugliness." The devil gracefully glides through the air, leaving Denji's shattered body behind, seemingly forgotten.

Just as Denji's consciousness fades, a pair of legs steps into his field of vision. Through the haze, he recognizes the presence of another being drawing near.

____________________________________________________________________________

Gojo [y/n], who was busy enjoying her ice cream, was suddenly interrupted by a phone call. With a mouthful of ice cream, she answered with a casual 'Moshi Moshi~' on the line. A rough and deep male voice came through the receiver, causing Gojo to momentarily pause her ice cream indulgence. "Gojo... you are needed for the Nostradamus Prophecy," the voice began. "You need to go to the Yuye Congregate Residential Area, East District, and investigate. The public safety sent some devil hunters, but they failed. It's up to you to finish the job." Before Gojo could fully process the mission details, the call abruptly ended.

Confused by the brief and serious call, Gojo impatiently dialed the phone number once again, determined to get a proper explanation. "Hello? Can you please say it again? I wasn't paying attention," Gojo requested, her voice filled with impatience.

On the other end of the line, a male voice let out a long, exasperated sigh. "Gojo, seriously? Can you please take this seriously?" he said, his tone a mixture of frustration and doting concern.

Gojo, realizing her previous distraction, offered a half-hearted apology, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Oh, my bad. I'm totally sorry...or not. Can you explain the mission one more time, Kishibe?"

Kishibe's voice carried a hint of amusement, even amidst his exasperation. "Alright, Gojo, let's try this again." he explained it again, patiently, and the moment he finish. Gojo quickly cuts in