Swagdoons

Red was currently laying down on the couch questioning his life choices as he watched the most horrible show ever it was some weird drama that Ash kept telling him to watch mainly because it was 'good' but right now Red just thinks that Ash wanted him to watch it because he wanted to see him suffer. Honestly Red would believe either one. Whether Ash liked it or not. It did seem like something he'd watch. He pulled a blanket over his body and averted his eyes from the tv. God the acting in this show was horrible.

Soon enough out of the blue he heard a small noise behind him. Something fell. Probably a pencil or something, he could get it later. But not a minute later he heard a louder crash. Red jolted up and turned around. "What the actual fuck," He cursed getting up.

He looked down, yep a pencil and a water bottle. Red picked up the bottle and pencil setting it down on the counter as he looked around. It didn't take him a while to see a flash of black.

He turned around seeing a semi-fluffy black cat on the counter, it had purple like eyes and purple hues to its fur as its eyes narrowed at it. The slits in it getting wider and then smaller upon seeing Red. At one point Red couldn't sworn he saw the cat smile at him.

The cat sat down its eyes smiling at Red as it looked over to a glass cup and back to Red. Its paw moving closer to it tempting itself to push it down.

"No, bad kitty," Red stated pointing at the cat. The cats eyes widened and looked back over to the cup and then to Red. It bent its head down and its tail began swishing behind it.

The cat meowed slowly and softly and when Red took a step closer it hissed at him. "Seriously? No, you're cleaning that shit up," Red pointed out. The cat smiled and looked at the cup moving its paw closer and closer to the cup.

Soon enough an ear splitting crash sprung throughout the air as it hit the ground. Red looked at the cup as it shattered and back to the cat. "Seriously? What the actual fuck Ash," It was more as a statement of his disappointment as he stared at the black cat.

Ash meowed slowly as if stating that he was innocent as he looked down at the glass and pointed to Red. "I did this? Really?" Red scoffed as Ash nodded his head bobbing up and down eyes wide and acting innocent.

"Ash there is no one else around to defend you, clean that shit up," Red face palmed mentally looking at Ash the cat as he jumped down from the counter and wandered up to Red. Ash looked up and meowed softly as he walked by rubbing his back against Red's legs.

"Ash... you've gotta be kidding me," Red groaned as he walked over to Ash who was now laying down on the couch, as a cat. Red gritted his teeth together knowing that Ash would rather step on that glass then pick it up and after a while of contemplating he sighed and grabbed a dustpan.

"You fucking owe me bitch," Red snapped. Ash lifted his head up slightly his ears perking up as he looked at Red as if he was confused. He then tilted his head slightly but his eyes said it all as they were laughing at him.

Red walked over to the glass and began sweeping it up he almost pricked himself on a shard but thankfully avoided that. He wouldn't be able to stand Ash's laughing gaze, as a cat nonetheless. Probably one of the most judgemental creatures on Earth.

Red turned back looking at Ash peaking over the couch but tried hiding when Red looked at him. "I can see your ears," He stated. It was true he could still see Ash's black ears poking over the couch. But when Ash said that he could no longer see them.

Red let out a small laugh as he dumped the glass in the trash and took it out making sure that the bag wouldn't break. He put it in the outside garbage and turned around seeing Ash curled up on the couch. He was kinda on his back kinda not as he head was buried in the covers. Red couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

He walked over and sat down right next to Ash stroking his head. Ash leaned back slightly but after a while stopped and just leaned into Red's touch. "When are you gonna wanna be human like the rest of us?" Red asked. Ash looked up at him and meowed once more rubbing his head on Red's waist.

Red smiled and turned to the tv watching the drama unfold. After a while he felt his arm move and saw that Ash had shifted back. One of the common misconceptions was that shape shifters lost their clothes when doing so. That was very much a lie thank god.

Red saw that Ash had changed back and was laying his head down on Red's lap. He slowly sat up and then moved himself so that his head was in the crook of Red's neck.

"Did you wait until I cleaned up your mess?" Red murmurered, his words slightly slurring together from exhaustion. It was the middle of the night after all.

Ash smiled and kissed Red's neck and ran his fingers along Red's cheek. "Does that make up for it?" He asked, his speech was somewhat slurred but had a sense of smugness to it.

Red grabbed his hand and kissed Ash softly pulling apart. "Not really I almost cut myself you know,"

Ash looked at him his eyes smiling right back at him. "I know, it would've been funny,"

Red have a half-hearted offended look before letting it disappear into a full on smile. "You're mean,"

"You love it,"

Ash soon fell asleep his head buried in Red's neck as Red wrapped his arm around Ash's waist. He then glanced at the time 1:30 am.

"God we need to fix our sleep schedule,"

Ash shifted in Red's neck when Red tried getting up so after a while he stopped and turned off the tv pulling the blanket over both of them. He then grabbed a pillow and laid his head down on it to make himself more comfortable with Ash leaning on him. "Guess I'm sleeping here tonight," He muttered drowsily. He held onto Ash as he closed his eyes letting his mind slowly take over and letting his eyes shut.