Mafia's Best friend Revenge

Note: This fanfiction story is a work of fiction and does not reflect the real lives of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. It is also not meant to promote or glorify violence, crime, or any illegal activities.

Kim Taehyung had always been the right-hand man of the mafia boss, Min Yoongi. But when Yoongi was killed in a gang war, Taehyung was left with a burning desire for revenge.

He knew who the killers were – a rival gang led by none other than Jeon Jungkook, a dangerous and unpredictable man who had always been a thorn in Yoongi's side.

Taehyung spent months plotting his revenge, gathering information, and building his own network of loyal followers. But every time he got close to taking down Jungkook, he found himself captivated by the man's fierce determination and raw passion.

One night, Taehyung found himself alone with Jungkook in a deserted alleyway. He had his gun at the ready, but something in Jungkook's eyes made him hesitate.

"What do you want?" Jungkook growled.

"I want revenge," Taehyung replied, his voice low and steady. "But I also want you."

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment, Taehyung thought he was going to be shot. But then, Jungkook stepped closer, his hand reaching out to touch Taehyung's cheek.

"I can give you both," Jungkook whispered, his lips only inches away from Taehyung's.

And then they were kissing, their bodies pressed close together as their tongues battled for dominance. Taehyung felt a rush of heat as Jungkook's hands roamed over his body, tracing the lines of his muscles and pulling him even closer.

"God, I've wanted you for so long," Jungkook groaned, his hands slipping under Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook's fingers brushed over his sensitive skin, sending shivers down his spine. He knew he should be focusing on his revenge, but in that moment, all he could think about was Jungkook and the way he made him feel.

"Come with me," Jungkook said suddenly, pulling away from the kiss. "I can make you forget all about Yoongi and the past. I can give you everything you've ever wanted."

Taehyung hesitated for a moment, but then he nodded. He knew it was a dangerous game he was playing, but he couldn't resist the pull of Jungkook's magnetic personality.

And so, Taehyung followed Jungkook into the heart of his gang, becoming his trusted lieutenant and lover. Together, they ruled the city with an iron fist, their passion for each other fueling their every move.

But in the back of his mind, Taehyung knew that one day, he would have to face the consequences of his actions. And he also knew that when that day came, he would stand by Jungkook's side, no matter what.

Because in the end, their love was worth any price.

The End