The Letter Back, and Materials?

Kiza Pov.

 Walking to the living room, I see Kelsey, a crow with a letter, and a bag in her beak. I walk over and let her put the letter in my hand, proceeding to grab it and read it.

  It was from a friend of a friend, explaining how my cousin was doing and how his son was doing and what his son was made from, in the bag was hay. After writing down what would be needed, specifically, a lock of hair from the both of us {Maybe our bangs or a place that wouldn't be seen?}, Feathers from my wings, fabric, sewing supplies {Or maybe yarn?}. I don't know but I do know I want two kids, maybe twins? I'll have to ask Butterfly.

Putting the letter and bag in the safety of a shelf, and go look for my lovely wife. When I find her I see her playing with the newer Dolls.

"Hey Butterfly, how are you?"

"I'm doing fine Kiki, what about you?" Angel, asked.

"Good, but I do have a question, mind if I steal you away?"

"No I don't mind, I'll be back everyone."

  I lead Butterfly to our room again and pat the side of the bed, and proceed to ask,

"Butterfly, how many children would you want?"

"I- I uhhhhh I- I don't know but no more t-than f-four"

"Alright," I say giving her a kiss on the cheek, "have a good day!"

"Y-You too." She stuttered out, as I left the room. {She's so cute sometimes!}

   Angel Pov.

  What is happening, why is Kiki asking these questions?

  I know she wants to have a family, but why is she being sneaky? What could she be hiding?

  I walk out of our shared bedroom and go back to where I was, continuing to play with the Dolls.

   Kiza Pov.

  I really want this to be as much of a surprise as possible, at least for a little bit, though I guess I'm not making it that much of a surprise. I'll tell her soon, I just want to get everything in order first, seems like I only have enough for two if I want to make them the age of three, one for any older. I'd rather have twins so they could always have someone to get along with, or try to.

  I'll need to let my emotions run wild and try to stay positive when I'm around them though, and get hair from Angel, and have her sew their body's, It'll be hard work and might take a few years to get done but, it'll be worth it!

(( Hello hello! How is it? And also how is everyone? I hope I did well in both portraying Angel's personality (((or what I had))) and trying to convey why Kiza has kept this a small secret.))