CHAPTER SEVEN

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER SEVEN;

proposals and proclamations

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I come bearing news!" Anthony exclaimed, barging into the drawing room where the Bridgertons and Ophelia had been gathered for the day. Violet looked up in curiosity, standing in surprise. Eloise barely raised her head from her book, while the youngest Bridgertons paused their game of marbles to look to their brother. Benedict and Colin raised their heads lazily. "A proposal has been made!" Anthony declared.

Now that caught Eloise's attention.

"What?" She exclaimed, discarding her book to the side as she rose from her seat, "I-Someone has proposed to Daisy? Who, who is this man?! Was he in attendance yesterday?" If Daisy had not mistaken, Eloise almost looked...panicked. She glanced across the room to take in Eloise's siblings' reactions to her outburst, and while they all looked mildly surprised, Benedict looked surely knowing.

Ophelia looked away from him.

Anthony looked at his sister in confusion. "Ah, um," He stumbled with his words, biting his lips as he questioned how to proceed. "No, sister. Someone has proposed to you".

Laughter threatened Daisy, but she could not allow it breath. Eloise stood dumbfounded, her mouth hanging open in her brother's face. "Wh-at?" She breathed, staring her brother down as if to see if the news was actually just a cruel joke.

"Ah, Sir Philip Crane, the man I introduced you to at the Danbury ball, you also spoke to him yesterday, has come forward and asked for my permission for your hand. I told him the same thing I told the Prince after he had asked for Daph's hand; my sister's make their own decisions for their futures, and I shall bring him news once you are decided".