Chapter-25 Dinner With Her

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Where were you? Come and join us and where is the cold bunny? Will he not eat?" Bora asked.

"He is working in his study room so he wants to eat there. I'll take it for him."

"If that's what he wants then ok. Should I help you?" Bora offered.

"No,you please continue. I'll do it." Bora shrugged with a 'ok' and proceed to eat her food.

Y/n went inside kitchen and prepared a tray in which she placed the food before coming outside of kitchen. She was about to head out of dining area when Leena interrupted.

"Wait,for whom you are taking so much food? It's look like the food is for two." Y/n halted on her steps.

"Don't tell me you both are going to eat together? That's surprising." Leena mocked with a laugh.

Y/n faced Leena with furrowed eyebrows. "Why? Can't we eat?"
Leena was taken back by the sudden reaction. 

She let out an awkward laugh try to cover up her words.
"That's not what I mean y/n. Of course you can. After all you both are husband and wife not some strangers right?"

"Exactly, we are husband and wife and today my husband asked me to join him for dinner and that's what I am doing. Am I doing something wrong?"
The serious look of y/n impressed both Zaid and Bora and someone else too.

They both were loudly cheering mentally and teleporting words to y/n.

"Yes,that's my sister in law. Tell her."

Leena muttered 'no' with a embarrassed face. Never she thought y/n will snap on her like this. She was taking her as a innocent,sweet girl who can't even speak.

Seems like she underestimated y/n.

"Now if you please excuse me I have to go." Y/n said and went away from there.

Zaid and Bora look at each other with a wide,proud grin and mentally high-five with each other.

**
Y/n place down the tray on the small glass table placed just beside the big window of study room. Jungkook was not here when she entered inside.

Maybe went to washroom.

The thing she can't able to believe is jungkook asking her to join him for dinner. For the first time they gonna eat together. Sounds exciting yet funny.

It's like destiny is playing a funny game with her.

She did a small arrangement on the glass table and slide the curtains of the big window to one side. The beautiful night view of whole city was in front of her.

Y/n feels like she is in some kind of hotel on a date with her husband. But it's just them eating dinner with each other for the very first time and this moment is too precious for her than anything.

Today she is lucky and surprisingly happy.

Y/n heaved out a sigh and turn around only to flinch slightly. There standing Jungkook on the door, staring at her with soft eyes? Something was different in his eyes today. But what?

Maybe she know but now she fears to have expectation.

To his displeasure she looks away.

Why did she turn around?
He was enjoying her calm face.

It's ok,he will get more chances.
Jungkook clears his throat and steps inside.

"I went to wash my hands. Is it ready?" Jungkook asked sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Uh yes,l-let me just serve you." Y/n said and put food on plate before sliding it towards jungkook.

"Thank you." Y/n give a slight node and stand beside him maintaining a proper distance.

"Take a seat." Jungkook whispered loud enough for her to hear. Y/n timidly nodded her head and sat opposite to him. At this point both are hella awkward and nervous.

Jungkook wondering why suddenly he planned to have dinner with his wife while y/n rethinking her own decision of agreeing to this.

For sure she gonna faint soon if the whole dinner will go like this.

"Uhmm this is getting awkward." Y/n flinched by the sudden confession.

"It is."
Y/n answered back in her mind.

"To clear this awkwardness please say something."

"W-what do you mean say something?
What should I say? You say something." Y/n stated playing with her fork with head down. Eyes fixed on the plate only. Don't know from where she got the courage to talk like this.

"Let me think. Yeah,tell me something about yourself." Ok they are behaving weird now and they knows it.
Jungkook mentally hissed after saying. What nonsense he is blabbering?

You can't blame him. He is damn nervous right now. What would you even expect when he is having dinner with his wife for the very first time and wants to have a talk with her?

He is innocent and nervous.

"A-about me,there is nothing interesting to know and share. And what do you want to know?"

"Everything." Their both eyes meet. The black orbs staring at her with an urge to read the secrets of her heart.

Ok so honestly,I wasn't satisfied from the previous chapter of this book. If i can I'll definitely rewrite that chapter. At the end,it was still written by me and we aren't always perfect. 👻

Cringe or whatever it was,it was a  experience. I'll learn from it and will do better. 💜

Hope this chapter was good. I will work hard and learn things to give a satisfying chapter.

Share your opinions and as a appreciation click on the vote button 😍