1 week later...
Roy mansion...

Nothing change between Ansh and Ahana. Ansh still hate Ahana and he also ignore her and not acknowledge her at all.....

Mihir and Alena didn't return home yet. No one know where is Alena.

Mihir and Alena penthouse....

Alena switch on her phone and saw many message from her parents but none from her sisters. She feel weird.

She start to listen to the voice message...

Dad: Alena where are you! Why would you do this. At least you could inform us. We would always support you. If you didn't want to get married you could told me or your mom Alena.
You know what happen. You ruin your sister life. Ansh married Ahana. And I could see she is not happy Alena. You know how Ahana is. She is really kind...... please come back Alena please!

Alena cry listening to the voice record!
Alena: WHAT! Ansh married Ahana! Ansh will ruin my sister. I know him. He is very revengeful.... my sister is innocent.
She start crying.

Mihir saw Alena crying.
He immediately went by her side and hug her.

Mihir: Alena please stop crying! What happen now?

Alena: Ansh married Ahana!

Mihir: What! How do you know?

Alena: Dad told me. I am sure he did that for revenge Mihir. My sister is innocent

Alena: Please call someone at your house to know how is my sister please. Your cousin anyone!

Mihir: Wait.... Let me call Prerna bhabhi...

Mihir call prerna and make it on loudspeaker..... she answer.....

On the call.

Prerna: Hello mihir! After so long! Where were you!

Mihir: I was busy bhabhi....

Prerna: Are you fine?

Mihir: Yes.... I am fine and what about you all. Mom, dad, bhai ect.

Prerna: You know Ansh married Ahana.... But he is not treating her like a wife. There is a lot of tension here Mihir. Ansh is really misbehaving with Ahana. But she is really a kind girl. She isn't saying anything..... she is doing everything she can to keep this family happy.....

Alena look at Mihir.
Mihir: Bhabhi please take care of Ahana please till i come back. Don't tell anyone I am coming back. I need to tell you all something.

Prerna: Okay Mihir. Don't worry. Apart from Ansh everyone is treating Ahana well. Everyone love her.....

Mihir: Okay bhabhi. See you soon.
He cut the call.

Alena hug Mihir.
Alena: Thank you so much mihir. Thank you. Let's go back right now please.

Mihir: You are not going anywhere Alena. I am the only one going!

Alena: No I am coming too!

Mihir: NO!

Alena: You are a coward Mihir! You don't want your family to know about our relationship. You are scared of their reaction huh!

Mihir: No Alena. I need time.

Alena: I don't care. I need to be near my sister! Your brother is torturing him because of me. Just because of me! If you don't want to go I will go! I am not scared and especially not a coward!

Alena say and leave.
Mihir follow her.
They were outside.

Mihir: Get in the car!

Alena: No!