Alchemax

Looking over the ceiling to the fire escape he saw other "Peter" man they really needed another name for him.

Well he saw other "Peter" comforting Miles who stopped crying by the time he got down, but was clearly upset still.

"Hey are you two ok?" Peter asked.

"No were not." Other "Peter" responded. Rubbing Miles back, who was sniffling in his father's suit.

"What's going on with your bodies?" Peter asked.

"I don't think our atoms are real jazzed about being in a different dimension." Other "Peter" said while he and only himself was glitching. The baby somehow not glitching as of right now.

"Look, I'm not looking for a side gig to help some Spider-kid. I got a lot going on in my dimension, like a lot." Other "Peter" finished.

"I'm 22, also With great power, comes great--". Peter started the quote Uncle ben told him. But was cut off by a finger pointing at him and other "Peter" voice raising.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence- don't do it. I'm sick of it." Other "Peter said about to jump over the railing of the fire escape but glitching again.

He was falling till he caught the end of the next fire escape. "Want some advice though? Go home to your wife and aunt and leave this to me. Also heal up" Other "Peter" said.

"Sorry, but I don't have a choice. Kingpin's got a super collider. He's trying to kill me. Also he's going to kill everyone in Brooklyn if I don't do anything." Peter responded back.

"Wait a second, what did you?" Other "Peter" asked.

"He going to kill me and everyone in Brooklyn if I don't do anything about it." Peter stated.

"Not what I meant. Where's the collider?" Other "Peter" said then asked. Walking up to Peter. Miles stopped crying at this point.

"Brooklyn. Under Fisk Tower." Peter started.

"Goodbye!" Other "Peter" said. Walking the other way after getting what he wanted to here.

Peter walking after him. "Where are you going?" Peter asked.

"When it runs again, Miles and I'll just jump in it and get back to our lives." Other "Peter" stated as if it was a fact.

"We can't let then run it. I'm supposed to destroy it so it never runs again or everyone is going to die--". Peter started just to get cut off again.

"--Or everyone's going to die. That is what they always say." Other "Peter" started in a mocking tone.

"But there's always a little bit of time before everyone dies, and that's when I do my best work." Other "Peter" said.

"But I'm the one with the goober." Peter said. Holding it in his hand in front of him.

"So, Give it." Other "Peter" said reaching for it. But Peter holds it back.

"Wait, no. Not so fast. It's an umm.. what's it called again... oh yes... an override key." Peter said

"Kid. There's alway a bypass key, a virus key, a who-cares key I can never remember, so it seems neither can you so I call it a goober, seems you do as well. Now. Give it." Other "Peter" said then demand.

"I need it to destroy the collider." Peter voiced back.

"Miles and I need it to go home!" Other "Peter" fought back.

Before the other "Peter" could say anything Peter put the goober inside his mouth. Before saying in a muffled tone. "No! I'll swallow it, don't play with me!"