The COLLIDER

A comic book cover asks WHO IS SPIDER-MAN?

"Alright, let's do this one last time. My name is Peter Parker."

A man with blond hair pulling down his mask...

"I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last ten years I've been the one and only Spider-man. I'm pretty sure you know the rest"

"With great power, comes great responsibility." Uncle Ben told peter.

"I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city, and then I saved the city again and again and again...

We jump cut to Spider-man saving the city, then to Spider-man kissing MJ, then saving the city some more.

"And uh... I did this."

Cut to Spider-man dancing on the street. "We don't really talk about that."

"Look, I'm a comic book, I'm a cereal, did a Christmas album. I have an excellent theme song. And a so-so popsicle. I mean, I've looked worse."

We cut to Spider-man being pinned to a wall by a mechanical tentacle arm.

Then we cut to Kingpin punching Peter.

Then we cut to Green Goblin Fighting Peter.

"But after everything, I still love being Spider-Man. I mean, who wouldn't?"

Peter runs towards the COLLIDER, (something we'll see quite soon). Peter SLAMMED to the ground.

"So no matter, how many hits I take, I always find a way to come home."

Peter gets up before the GOBLIN grabs him. The collider explodes, the force of blast rippling through new york.

"Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion is me. There's only one Spider-Man. And you're looking at him."

Spider-Man said winking
__________________________________

A massive staging room containing Alchemax Equipment.

We see Spider-Man in mid-flight. Backwards. He wrecks against some painful looking equipment.

"Norman, listen to me. I can't let you open a portal to another dimension! Brooklyn is not zoned for that!" Peter exclaimed.

Green Goblin a 25' beast with massive wings. He unfurls a big Blue Beast.

"It's not up to me. So won't you quit!" The Goblin yelled.

"I don't know I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black home." Peter explained.

"Staten Island maybe, but Not Brooklyn!" Exclaimed.

A giant beam crashes into the room. It swings back out into the room where Goblin and Spider-Man are fighting.

Green Goblin throws Cluster Bombs as Spider-Man swings around them.

____________________________

Spider-Man and Goblins fight burst through doors into the SuperCollider room.