"Girl I don't know probably embarrass his ass or something" i sighed resting my head in my palm . i knew that's what he was doing , arrogance was something he hated , on top of that he wanted to see what type of dude I was dealing with .

Mike walked over to one the girls from the lower class , typical . She grinned as he approached her with the paper , at this point I had to accept the fact he loved attention . He started explaining everything on the paper to her , getting her to agree to his investment .

"That was good , he used his charm" Dave gave a side eye , it was so much pettiness in the room , I couldn't stand it . "Now see how these stats and levels are all over the place , basically not adding up" he showed the assignment he once gave me on the projector .

"Did you explain the stats while you spit your game ?" He looked over to Mike , he shook his head no , with a defeated look .

"I thought I was just supposed to get her to sign em" he laughed nervously , lord this nigga was embarrassing me so bad right now .

"You need to know what you dealing with no matter if your the one leading the business meeting..you actually can take a seat" he pointed towards his seat. Mike mugged as he slumped back in his chair.

"She just invested into all that clutter , it's always important to read , think , and know who your investing your time and business into...miss tims would you like to come show them what a good business deal would be ?" All eyes turned to me as I stood from the chair , making my way to the front of the class . Dave had a small smile on his face as he his eyes stuck to me .

"Hmmmmm" i interlocked my fingers as if I didn't know this whole thing by heart , this was my first investment interaction , Angela or whatever the fuck her name was . "You see these...obviously sighs of scamming , no data with the sales , I mean a amateur-" Dave gave me a warning eye " I mean ...something's you have to really look at before you make your next move" I nodded

"Well done ...thank you" he smiled , watching me walk back to my seat .

"Hmmm that was spicy" Alyssa stated as I sat down .

"Girl whatever" I rolled my eyes chuckling , turning my attention back to Dave . He continued on the lesson , the way he maneuvered through the class speaking to us really did something to me , especially knowing we've had dealings. It was the suspense for me .

"The fuck he keep looking at you like that for" Mike pulled my body to face him , his expression was pure jealousy. Which was fine with me , because never did he come in here with a hickey thinking anything was sweet .

"Mike don't fucking touch me like that pay attention" I mugged him turning my attention back to the front where Dave stood leading the class .

"Oh word ?? Thats you acting ?" He scoffed , before nodding his head . To be honest he could roll over and Croke , I never gave a fuck .

End of school

"Alright I'll see you boo I'm about to head to this study hall for a bit" Alyssa hugged me before heading off . I slid in my car riding off towards my apartment. Mike had to go , I won't let a nigga embarrass me how he was trying to . When I pulled up to my complex , there stood mike with flowers and food . I sighed , hopping out the car glaring at him .

"I'm sorry...Im acting weird and shit" he shrugged handing them over to me , what kind of apology was that ? That doesn't change he had hickeys and shit all over him neither .

"You dead ass standing here like I didn't notice the
Hickeys mike ?...I look like boo boo the fool?" I chuckled , shaking my head .

"Man ...look it was a mistake come on we ain't never been official just say we together and we can start over I'll be all for you" he pushed the gifts towards me . I looked at him in disbelief , how did you change like this in three months ?