What I Feel for You ▪︎ 8

As night approached I was ready to do what I have set out to do.

I looked at the clock on my desk.. I was quiet. I got Baymax put away in his charging station hours ago. I haven't left my room or talked to anyone after I left the café It's just been me, myself, and I, keeping my own company until it was time.

Before I could get completely submerged in my thoughts I heard a knock on the door. "Hello? Y/N?" It was Hiro.

I quietly gasped and stood. I didn't know what this was about but I didn't want to answer.

"Uhh.. I don't know if you're sleeping but I just wanted to talk to you." He started. "Aunt Cass just wanted to know if you were doing okay, I do too. I mean after that thing in the café, and how you haven't came out to eat or anything.. But you don't need to talk if you don't want to." He said through the door.

And I didn't talk. I couldn't. What could I possibly say?

"Any way.." he continued after I didn't answer. "I'll just head to bed now. Cass already clocked out for tonight. So if you need anything we're here." I finished. I sighed as I heard his foot steps walk away.

I wanted so badly to say thank you. To tell him I appreciated him, but it was too late now.

"Well.." I said with a ragged breath. "I guess now's a better time then ever."

I picked up Baymax in his charging port and snuck out into the hall and down the stares.

I tip toed across the dark house until I finally made it to the garage Hiro uses as a workshop. I cautiously step in and shiver as the cold cement touched my bare feet.

I shut the door behind me and started to power up all the machines of Hiro's. It bothered me a little bit that I was going behind his back to do this.. but how bad could it possibly be?

As everything was powering on, I put Baymax on the ground and pushed a little button on the backside of him that made him activate. As he inflated to full size I smiled and greeted him. "We're here!" I said, outstretching my arms.

"I see." He responded.

"Okayy.. I know Hiro had some extra chip things lying around. He always makes extra for emergencies. You know him." I laughed to myself a bit before continuing to look around his desktop.

I moved around and opened a few drawers full of junk.. until I hit one with just what I wanted in it. "Bingo!" I celebrated and pulled out one of the blank coding chips and holding it up with a grin. "Now, let's do this thing."

I jogged over to one of his desks and put the chip in a small machine; the same one he used, to put the information into it. "Great." I clicked my tongue and pulled up Google. "Now, time for the long part." Now I had to actually get the information.

I did this for what felt like hours, but it really took more like 40 minutes. It was just me plucking info from various 'love fun fact' websites, couples therapy books, kink quizzes, love language articles, College professors' philosophical studies on human relationships, romance novels, marriage statistics, human emotion analysis in sexual relationships, and lastly video's of different couples loving each other physically in different ways. Some of them were a little embarrassing and even uncomfortable to find and include, be he said he was the one who wanted to learn about this topic.

After I got all the sources and transferred them onto the chip, I waited patiently for it to be ready to come out.

I turned to him in my spinning chair and smiled. "Almost there, how do you feel?"

"Ready." He answered without hesitation. "I'm exited to finally understand this. I fail to see why Tadashi neglected the topic when crafting my original data chip."

I sighed and calmly shrugged. "I guess it will need to stay a mystery.. but at least we're doing it now."

He nodded as I heard the machine stop whirring behind me. It was done.

As the chip rolled out like a receipt, my heart couldn't help but pound faster. This was the moment of truth.

I stood, grabbing the chip in my fingers and looking from it to him.

"Okay.." I breathed out as I stepped up to him. I guided my hand up his chest and softly pushed the button on it. The small case holding his previous chips were in it, staring at me.

In the position I was in right now, I felt like I had so much control.

Gently, I fit the info card into the slot next to the Red one, then pushed the button back into him.

My fingers lingered in that spot until the information was loaded and received inside of him.

After a moment I tilted my head yo angle his more and blinked expectantly. "Well, did it work?"

For the second time ever, he hesitated again. "..yes."

"Are you okay?" I asked standing back from him. "Are you taking in the information fine?" I asked, my voice laced with worry.

He didn't answer.

He stood silently for a second before looking over fully to me. "This is how you feel about me?" He asked, referring to the info he just found out. His voice didn't feel so robotic anymore in a way, like it was feeling emotion. Like he had hit by a truck of realization.

My face flushed bright red as I stumbled back. I'm sure I knew what he was talking about, but I wanted to know for sure. "What.. do you mean?" I asked hesitantly.

"If you felt attraction towards me, like you said earlier, then you feel and think this stuff about me?" He asked.

The butterflies stuck in my stomach threatened to burst out with each passing second. I had to answer this. I looked down to the ground, embarrassed of myself. "Yes. I do. More or less." I said rubbing my arm.

"So.." he never looked away from me. "Will you tell me now what I have to do to satisfy you?"

_____

I'm going to faint why was this so hard to write lmao 😭

Anyway yippee can't wait to see where this is heading.

Bye for now tho guys,
Love yaaa 💋💋💋