The Search

The puppet master was very angry. He had just learned the warden keystones were not destroyed and just scattered around the area. He had no idea and was frankly not having it. How could he THE puppet master make a mistake like that! He's way too good for that. He decided he was going to find them all before the player..

The puppet master yelled "CMON PIPPET!" Pippet ran over to his master as they left there home base. They walked to the firefly forest. It was a beautiful sunny day mushrooms, flowers and leaves all glistening from the sun. A scally was eating some berries, A triptrop pawing at a flute?, and so many other beautiful animals relaxing.

"Master where are we going?" Asked Pippet looking at The puppet master "The warden keystones weren't destroyed they were SCATTERED! We need to find them before they get them." Pippet seemed surprised "But Master how is that possible! You're one of the strongest people I've met there's no way they survived you attack!"

The puppet master scoffed " I know I'm the best but those gemstones are as I heard are not able to be destroyed. There's no way there's got to be some spell to atleast weaken them or leave a crack. We're going to get those keystones and find a way to destroy them no matter how long it takes. After that we will take over!" The puppet master laughed.

Pippet smiled "That's an amazing plan master! But where do we start?" The puppet master had tried to think of something but was coming up with nothing. "I guess we'll just look around. If you see the player call me the all powerful puppet master will be able to handle it for you!" he'd say filled with pride. Pippet nodded and they kept walking. "Hey master?" asked Pippet

The puppet master looked down at Pippet "What?" "What if the human already got some of the keystones?" The puppet master hadn't thought of that. "Hm. That's actually a good point. They MIGHT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE 5TH ONE IS!" Pippet thought about it "They probably do have it Master. Who else would take it."

pippet pov:

Me and Master kept talking about ideas and such but then I saw someone a green worm? fairy thing? It had one of the keystones. "Master! Master! Look over there she has a keystone!" Pointing towards the green fairy. Master quickly ran over to the green thing. It had yellow wings, ponytails, a pink flower necklace and a flower in it's hair. The green fairy noticed them " Why hello there! My name is Flora! I'm the master wizard of the firefly-" Master yelled Flora "GIVE ME THE FIREFLY KEYSTONE WE NEED IT NOW!" Flora laughed "No need to cut me off! Anyway to get the keystone can you perhaps.. Do a favor for me?"

Master didn't really seem to care though "NO!" Master grabbed the keystone, me and ran off! "Hey! Please give it back!" Yelled out Flora as we outran her. Master was heavily breathing " You okay master?" Master nodded he was clearly winded. "Amazing job getting the keystone Master!" I'd say as I hugged him.

We heard loud footsteps what was it.. We saw Noot and the player walking up to us we knew what they wanted. "Leave us alone! We got this keystone fair and square!" I'd yell as I stuck my tongue out at the player. The player clearly wasn't having this as the 3 started to attack us! 

.. TBC (I'd love to hear any ideas for the future chapters!)