𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬|𝟎𝟕

Amaya Marie Clark|20

We had been walking in this mall for about 30 minutes and although I looked cute I wasn't feeling cute. The minute I woke up nothing went well, first I stubbed my toe and then I broke my nail after that I straightened my hair and I wasn't cooperating with me.

Thank god my mom made me food or else I would have popped somebody in they eye. Anyways, we had been to Victoria Secret and I got some bras and panties and obviously some sprays because they smell so good, I had a collection.

We also went to this bomb ass store called Ivory Fashion and it was so good. It had black girl and boy fashion specifically catered to them and for other races, there were inspirational quotes about being black and proud and it had it's hair section where it showed all types of black people hair and what was best even if you had eczema or psoriasis etc and it immediately became my favourite store.

After we left the store we went to go get food and I was happy until my order got mixed and I was left with a damn kids meal instead of my chicken wrap and waffle fries.

We finished up our meal and we just decided to drive around a bit until we drove up to this cliff edge and started smoking. I don't know why we was hot pocketing but it was in the mood and I was high in the skies to say anything.

My phone buzzed and I checked to see I got a text from Omari.

Omari🖤.
Wassup?
𝐌𝐞
Nothing
𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢🖤
Dry ass

𝐌𝐞
How was your game?

Omari🖤
We won 61-54

Me
I hope you celebrated.

Omari🖤
Anyways nuff bout me what you doing?

Me
Hot pocket

Omari🖤
Shii you got more green.

Me
A few bags.

Omari🖤
Roll up on me and bring them with you.

Me
I'm with my friends

Omari🖤
You ain't gone get kidnapped you'll see them tomorrow.

Me
Okay

Omari🖤 sent his location.

I told the girls where I was going and they started making kissy noises so I mushed their head before leaving. I got an Uber to the location and we were getting into the suburban area and I was dropped of in front of a two story house with 2 cars in the drive way.

I got out and rang the bell. It was getting dark and the sky was a nice purple and pink hue. The door opened to Omari wearing a black Nike tech tracksuit with some black Nike socks and his hair down.

"Come in." He said.

"You have a nice house." I said looking in the white and grey decorated house.

"Thank you."

We walked into the living room and there was a two U shape sofas in the middle with a small coffee table in the middle. There were different snack layer out on the table with drinks.

He came back with a grinder and some papers and some waters before plopping himself down. "Let's get to know each other?" He said before grabbing the bags and starting rolling.

"Okay well I'm trying to become a flight attendant." I said

"How long do you have to learn?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I have 9 months left." I said.

Wee began talking more and he put on a movie specifically Boyz n the Hood, and whilst I was eating I let my hair down from its usual low bun and he smiled at me before chuckling to himself.

I began to scroll on my phone and he got up and place the remaining food in its packaging.
" You tired." He asked

"Yeah,"

" Well I ain't got furniture in the guest rooms so the only room you can sleep in is mine." He said whilst looking around and scratching his head.

"Okay." I said.

We walked up to the room and it was fairly big, there was a huge long and wide bed in the middle with grey and black pillows and blankets, a desktop at the middle wall and I'm guessing two doors for a closet and bathroom.

" Do you mind if I take a quick shower real quick?" He said.

"It's your house you can do what you want." I said placing my bag in his bean bag.

He grabbed some boxers and checkered pants before going into one of the doors and a few seconds later the water started flowing.

I had took off my eyelashes and I was about to take off my make up but then I realised that I had no make-up remover or micellar water and cotton pads and I began overthinking because there was no way in hell I was going to stain this man's white pillows with my concealer and foundation.

I started googling ways to remove make up but the door lock clicked and Omari walked in with some water droplets tuning down his chest, his Calvin Klein boxer band sticking from the top of his pj pants.

My body began to crumble before I excused myself to the bathroom. I took a moment before walking out.

"Umm do you have a face wash by any chance." I said.

" There in the cabinet with other facial things and if you wanna take a shower there should be some towels there too." He said and I thanked him before stripping my clothes off and took care of my hygiene.

I got out and the room was empty but there were a pile of a shirt, boxers and shorts on the bed so I changed into the before walking down stairs.

Omari was in the kitchen with his back turned to me and seemed to be frying some thing so I took a a seat on a stool.

He turned around flinching a-bit and then smiled before grabbing two plates and dishing some creamy pasta on.

"I put chicken slices on because I don't eat pork or ham." He said.

" That's okay." I said reassuring him.

This nigga put his life into this shit because it was melting on my tongue and it wasn't over seasoned or nothing just nice and simple.

"Mmm this is so good." I moaned whilst chewing on a pice of chicken.

"Thank you it's my moms recipe." He said laughing at my noise.

We ate and then I went and brushed my teeth before I texted my friends and family or else the next morning my phone would have 100 missed calls from my daddy.

We got into bed and at first he was facing the wall but then he turned and faced me before moving closer.

"Good night Amaya," He said in a tired voice.

"Good night Omari,"

———————————-ꕥ✿ꕥ—————————
I think we can all collectively agree that was shit

Thank you for reading♡︎
Comment and vote
Sincerely, Amalia