"Your positive?" I asked making sure this was the decision she truly wanted to make , once made it's no turning back .

"Yes I can't stand to see you treat me differently , I see how Bri felt your changing ...she's changing you , this isn't the Dave I know" she picked up her bags , as her sad eyes stayed on my emotionless ones.

"Your contract will be broken , you can no longer return and you can place your tablet on the table on the way out" you could see the betrayal on her face as she walked past me , a feeling of guilt slightly hit my heart before I shook the feeling .

"damn...bye destiny" LayLani pouted as she left , then turning her attention to me with a slight mug . All the girls began tapping away at their phones , quietly went to their rooms shutting the doors .

"Are they mad at me?" I turned my attention to Nyla , it wasn't my intention but it is what it is .

"I'm not sure , but oh well they're here to do their job nobody should be in their feelings about this" she shrugged , for some reason I began to feel bad . I was down to two submissiors . I wasn't accepting anymore at the moment since everybody was just getting use to each other , on top of that it'd be a waste of time , like destiny said—My attentions been on briea lately.

"Everything okay?" Briea came to my side , rubbing my back . Her touch brought a sudden wave of relief over my body , a new feeling I've start having often around her .

"Yeah shit I'm cool...everybody mad destiny left I guess , but it was her choice like I said before I don't hold people hostage " which was true , if you feel as though your not being heard or , tended to , by all means go where your happy . Someone will love you sure enough .

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to start anything to be honest im really just here breathing everybody starting to hate me..I don't care but it's like damn I don't wanna be the reason-"

"Stop briea you not doing anything..look just go rest for the day I'll be in there later" this was starting to stress me the fuck out .

"Girl I don't know I'm trying to play my role but I can't lie

"Girl I don't know I'm trying to play my role but I can't lie..." I trailed off , lately me and Dave had kicking it , even went out a few times together .

"Girl don't tell me you falling for him briea" Alyssa sighed over the phone "this is exactly what I told you not to do ! Have you gave him coochie?" She eyed me .

"No girl ...I'm just chilling with him but I don't know he's changing , being more understanding, and-"

"Do you hear yourself right now bre ...he's a manipulator yeah the money good and all that but you need to understand the type of man he is and what happened to mike ? I know y'all don't talk and shit because he across the world ...but damn briea don't start falling for this man please" she sighed shaking her head . Something in me knew to keep this conversation in the back of my head because of this , Alyssa always thought the worst and that energy would come off on me .