1-3

Title: A Happy Life Through Time

Author: Zi Qingyou Xia

An'an in her previous life was a fat man weighing two hundred catties, and her childhood sweetheart's first love promised to take care of her In his whole life, he ran away with his beautiful best friend in the end.

It's almost thirty and still can't get married, Xia An'an feels that she has to be prepared to be lonely for the rest of her life.

After waking up, Xia An'an transmigrated to her "self" in another life, so white and so beautiful, is this really her? And she also has a husband who is successful in his career and a little bun who is so cute that he melts people's hearts every minute. Life can't be too happy, can it?

But why did she hear that she didn't seem to like her husband and child in this life? Xia Anan was so angry that she beat her chest, are you stupid in this life? Your husband has worked so hard for you and you don't even love him? Your son is cute and cute, but you don't like him? ! Is your head caught by the door? Facing this husband who silently paid for her but couldn't say a few words to her every day because of "her" resistance, and this little bun who always blinked innocent big eyes and demanded maternal love, Xia Anan decided to improve her life. Married life... This article is a sweet and cloying article... Shameful content tags: special liking, soul transformation, romance of the times Search keywords through time and space: Protagonist: Xia An'an, Huo Mingxuan┃ Supporting actors: Qi Zizhan, Bai Yichen┃ Others: Beloved ==================== ☆, Inexplicable rebirth ? After changing clothes in the hotel locker room, Xia Anan was sweating all over. 165, who weighs two hundred catties, is a sturdy fat man. For a fat man of her tonnage, even a few casual tosses in winter can flow into rivers, let alone July and August. In this sweltering weather!

While wiping the sweat from her forehead, she dragged her magnificent (?) fat body towards the hotel gate, but she didn't want to run into two acquaintances just as she walked to the gate.

If she had to choose, Xia An'an would rather die than meet these two people in a state where her face was greasy and her armpits were wet with sweat.

"An'an?"

It was a beautiful woman who called her. The woman was wearing a miniskirt with a collar. Against her petite and exquisite figure, Xia An'an's body with a strong sense of presence looks extremely horrible.

Standing beside the woman was a man with a tall figure and a handsome face. The moment Xia Anan saw him, Xia Anan's heart, which had been calm for many years, tightened uncontrollably.

For a moment, she really wanted to find a hole in the ground and get into it.

She didn't expect to meet Jiang Xiaoqi and Bai Yichen, her former good friends and her childhood sweetheart's first love boyfriend in this place.

Xia An'an secretly adjusted her breathing, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't restrain her increasingly flustered eyes and embarrassment due to inferiority complex, she didn't even dare to look at these two people directly.

"An'an, why are you here?" It was Bai Yichen who asked the question, and there was a sense of alienation in his tone, as if getting closer to a fat man like her who was already fat to the point of abstraction would reduce his identity.

"I..." Xia Anan controlled her tone to make it sound normal, "I'm..." "

Oh, Master Xia, you haven't left yet?"

The apprentice greeted her from a distance, this child treats others more Enthusiasm, but sometimes some enthusiasm is too much to be annoying, such as now.