Pope couldn't wait to see you when you got here, to really have some one on one time with you here together.

While he was cleaning his room waiting on you to get here, you were a nervous wreck on the phone with Sarah and Kiara.

" What if it slips out that I like him like in did today in class." You said in the phone while you moved back and forth in your room getting everything in your tote bag. 

" It wouldn't be a bad thing if you did Y/n." Kiara said back to you while Sarah agreed with her also.

" I'm with Kie on this one Y/n, Just go ahead and get it over with before it's too late." Sarah to you also.

" Ugh, I know!" You said as you held your phone with your ear and your shoulder as you still mover around your house. 

" I just don't want things to change if he doesn't like me back." You cried in the phone like you were just in a big mess that you couldn't get out of.

" Y/n, your fine! He's going to like you back and you know that. Stop stressing!" Kiara said in the phone while JJ looked at here at her house knowing what was going with you.

Kiara and JJ have been dating for sometime now and him and Kiara knew you like the bad of both of their hands. You were like a sister they never had and would do anything for you.

" I know , I know." You said as you got your keys and made your way to your car to go to Pope's house to study for this stupid test that you had to do.

" Okay, I'm going over to his house now, I'll see y'all tomorrow at school." You said as you all said bye to each other.

You made it to Pope's house to see him already outside his house waiting for you. Once he sees you he get's up from where he was sitting and walks to your car yo help you with your bag that you had.

When you saw him outside waiting on you your heart nearly exploded knowing that he wasn't waiting fir you like this.

" Are you ready to get your study on?" Pope asked you as you both made your way up the stairs to his room that was apart from where his parents are at.

" I'm ready to get this whole year over with." You said nudging your elbow into the side of Pope as you go into his room that you have been in a million of times just this time It was really clean.

Once you both sat down next to each other at his desk you both got to work on your test that was at the end of this week. While Pope was trying to explain it you you kept on just looking at the way he would move his hands while he talked or when he would get really excited about one of the questions that he knew the answer of. 

Just him being him made you just really happy inside, you just wanted to be close to hi as much as you could in this moment.

Pope asked you to write something down when you went to pick up the pen that you have been using Pope's hand was right next to it and you accidentally touched his hand. You both pulled away from the touch almost like you burn each other with just that one touch.

You definitely felt a spark in that moment and you knew he did too with the way he looked up at you from his paper.

The both of you didn't say a word just looking at each other getting lost in each other's eyes.

Before you knew it Pope was leaning in closer to you and you met him halfway, when your lips touched his he grabbed your face to pull you closer into him. His lips were so soft with just that one touch. You never wanted this kiss to end.

When Pope pulled away you both open your eyes and smiled at each other. " Woah." You said not taking your eyes off of him.

" That was."

" Perfect." You said before he could. Pope smiled at you, " How long have you liked me for?" Pope asked looking at you with your face still in his hands which you weren't complaining.

" Maybe Three years now?" You said with a shrug.

" Three years!!!!" Pope said in disbelief how did he not know that you liked him for three years now? Was he that blind?

" Yeah." You said with a laugh as you still were looking at him.

" So what do we do now?" He asked you. You have thought about this moment for so long now that couldn't believe that it was actually happening.

" I think this is the part that you ask me out now." You said laughing at him which he started to laugh with you.

" Well Y/n will you go out with me?" Pope asked you.

" Yes I will." You said to him as he brought you into another kiss.

Dreams really do come true.