As you get out there she wanted for Pope to close the door before she said anything to the both of you.

" The reason I have you both out here is because Y/n I hate to say this but you are falling behind in my class and I knew that you and Pope are close friends and he has the highest grade in my class and I would like him to tutor you." She said as she looked between you and Pope waiting for a reply from either of you.

" Um, yeah sure. I can help her out." Pope said fixing his hat that was on his head while looking at you then to her.

" Perfect! Y/n I know that you are in good hands with this one." She said as she pats you and Pope on the back before she made her way back in the classroom.

You just stood there not even knowing what to say as Pope stood there beside you waiting for you to say something. But all you could do was just stay there at look at the floor.

" I really thought I was doing really good in this class." You said as you looked up at Pope and he was already looking at you with a worry look on his face.

" Hey." Pope said coming up to you to pull you into his arms as he held you in the middle of the hallway where no one would bother you two.

" Everything will be okay. We will get through this together." Pope said to you and only you as he kiss the top of your head.

This isn't the first time that he has done something like this with you. You knew that he meant what he said to you, that the both of you will make it through this together like you have always done.

" Okay." You said to him. He smiled down at you as the both of you walked back into class and sat back down at where you were sitting at before hand.

JJ and John B both looked at each other waiting for you to say something to them before they asked you.

" She said that Pope was my new tutor for this class." You said not looking at them while you said that.

No one said nothing for a long time as JJ had his mouth wide open just looking at you in disbelief.

" Well shit." JJ said taking his hat off and messing with his hair. " I thought out of everyone it would have been me to be the one to have a tutor." He said to me with a laugh after he said that which made the rest if us laugh.

" It shouldn't be too bad." You said looking over at Pope. " At least my tutor is good looking." You said with a wink. Pope looked at you with wide eyes. Before he could say anything the bell rang.

" See you later boy's, JJ I'll see you at the beach after school to catch some waves." You said to them as they all looked at you not saying anything after you just called Pope good looking like it was nothing.

You walked out to go to your next class as they still stood in class still not believing what just came out of your mouth.

" Did she just?" John B said pointing to where you just walked out of.

" I think so." JJ said as he looked over to Pope to see that he hasn't moved either.

" She just called me good looking and she meant it." Pope said still not knowing what to do with that new information that he just heard come out from your very own mouth.

" She's so into you dude!" JJ said as he put both of his hands on Pope with a smile on his face as they all walked out if class to go to their next one.

" Yeah dude JJ is right she likes you." John B said as he throws his book bag over one of his shoulders. Pope had a smile that he couldn't wipe off his face all through out the day, when school let out he went back to his house to help out his dad with some deliveries on the island before you text him saying that you would be over later for y'all to go over the test that would be this week to study on.