"For you, it's pointless." Ngiti ng ama, parang nang-aasar pa kaya sumama ang tingin sa kaniya ng anak. "Man... You really got your mother's temper."

"You fell for that attitude of hers." Sif pointed out.

"Exactly. It is cute. Right, Your Imperial Highness?" Lingon nito kay Loki who's busy watching Sif with an amused smile on his lips.

"Oh, my..." Natawa sila nina Albert at Sherlock, habang si V ay nagtataka dahil hindi naman niya nakikita ang nangyayari.

"He's Aileth Morana di Lokesio, my lady." Singit ni Ares. "He has one playmate but doesn't have any fiancee." He glanced at his brother. "But if you're not comfortable with him having a playmate, I think he will immediately dissolve whatever is going on. Right?"

"Huh?" Takang tanong ni Loki. "Why would I do that?"

"I doubt you wouldn't do that to please the Young Lady of the Vwinter family." Hera mocked, rolling her eyes to Loki na namula bigla. "C'mon, Lokesio. We're your family. We know you better than anyone else. Right, mom?"

"Whatever makes you happy, Lokesio." Sigyn nonchalantly said. "Or is it... Whatever makes the Young Lady Vwinter happy?" Pang-aasar pa niya.

Loki pouted bago may naalala. "Oh, right! Nakasalubong ko si Ate Eden kanina."

"Hmm? The royal princess?" Tumaas ang kilay ni Ares sa narinig. "She went out of her palace?"

"She can stroll around as long as she receives holy magic from Callirhoe." Sagot ni Hades, quietly eating his lunch.

"I see... That's good to know. She won't be bored staying inside her palace."

"You care about her too much." Hera pointed out. "Are you interested in her, Kuya?" Ngisi pa nito. "You like Ate Eden, 'no?"

"Shut up, ugly." Inismiran siya ni Ares.

"You like her?" Kaagad sumingit si Loki sa usapan. "I asked her if she came looking for you but she didn't answered. She has this cute reaction on her face instead. A really sweet princess if you ask me."

"A sweet, kind and soft person like her can make anyone feel like they want to spoil her." Hera hummed. "I really want her as my ate. Are you sure we can't do anything about it, mom?"

"You want me to adopt her or something?" Kunot ang noong tanong ni Sigyn. "I can do that but that means I'll have to kill her parents. Paniguradong tututol sila if ever. It'll be easier if she marries one of you instead."

"Not me." Kaagad na tanggi ni Loki, his gaze meeting Sif's kaya nginitian niya ito.

She only rolled her eyes as response kaya napangisi na lamang siya.

"Go propose to her, Kuya Ares." Hera nudged him.