chapter 5: what will happen to (y/n)'s and (w/n)'s partnership?

3rd person pov~~~

After (y/n) and kid the room (y/n) was hiding they started the 5 minute walk back to the others. (W/n) was freaking out, getting a little worried kid would try and take (y/n) away form him but soul told him to calm down. And (w/n) did.

~~ time skip to the others~~~~

Souls pov~~~~

After I told (w/n) to clam down he did and about 5 minutes later (y/n) and kid walked in. the thing that shocked me was (y/n) was hugging kids arm and he was petting her hair. I looked over at (w/n) thank god he was passed out. I look at kid and mouth "let her go" and he looks and mouths "why" I role my eyes and get up and walk over to him and whisper in his ear "(w/n) is worried you'll take (y/n) away from him. Hes passed put right now bet he could wake up any time now. So please let her go." After I said this he understood and let her go and she saw (w/n) passed out and she walked over to him.

~~~(y/n)~~~

I walk in to the room where every one is, hugging kids arm and he's petting my head. Then soul come up and tells kid something and kid lets me go. Then is see (w/n) passed out. I walk over to him looking at him worried. I then sit on the floor near him and shake him trying to wake him. After a little wile he wakes.

~~~~~(W/N)~~~~~~

As I was waiting for kid to hopefully come back with (y/n) I passes out. I had a dream

~in the dream~

Me and (y/n) where on a walk like we use to when she got upset from the people at our old school picking on her. Well we were on a different path then we usually go but (y/n) wanted to go that way and I said "anything you want." But this walk was different. It just didn't seem right (y/n) seemed more tense then normal. See wouldn't talk all she did was walk. And she only looked at the ground not at me like she always does when she is upset. After we walked for a wile we came to a place that looked like a mini park. But in the middle of the woods? How odd? But (y/n) wanted to sit so we went to the creepy strange park in the middle of the wood. We sat for a little bit and (y/n) broke the silence "hey (w/n)?" I jump a little and say "yea (y/n)?" ............ And that's when I felt someone shake me to wake me.

~~end dream~~~

I wake up to (y/n) shaking me lightly. If it was not her that her then I would have thrown something at the person or yelled at them and went back to sleep. But I also saw something in her eyes and emotion that I see a lot and one I don't. one was worry and the other I cant pick what it is.............. was it sadness? ....... Was she mad at me?..... I cant tell well ill ask her later when we are alone!!!

~~~~~CLIFF HANGER SORRY HEHE~~~~~~~

(a/n) ok wow that was a long one I didn't think it was going to be this long. But hope u enjoy and sorry for the repeating thing in different pov's.