"Wowwwww switchin up on me for this women you just met ? Ok swag " I said shakin my head .

Sevvyn laughed and my mom chuckled along .
"Shut up moni "

"MONIIIIIIIII ? " we heard from up the stairs .

I watched my mom smile before deimi almost fell down the stairs runnin to hug me .

I picked her up as she smiled and giggled . "Hey my heart I missed you lil bad ass girl "

" I not bad ... leave me lone nigga " she furrowed her eyebrows .

We all laughed at her before she continued talkin "I missed you brudda where you was ? Why you no see me Duda "

" i was home my heart , and I seen like last week nigga " I looked at her .

She had her hair in 2 ponytails with braids and beads at the end . She was wearing some tiana pajamas and had a lollipop in her hand .

"Noooooo noooo " she began shakin her head until sevvyn caught her eye .

"Who dat Duda ? " she said lookin at me confused .

"That's uhhh my friend sevvyn " I said

"Sevvyn ? " she said kinda weird

"Yea sevv "

"Her pretty I like her face " she said makin me and my mom laugh while sevvyn giggled .

"Me too my heart " I said lowly to her .

"Put me down " she said

"Aiii "

After I put her down she ran over to sevvyn who smiled lookin down at her .

"Hi sevvyn , you sooooo pretty you wan be me friend ????? " she questioned puttin her arms up wantin to be picked up .

"you are the cutest , yes I'll be your friend mama what's your name ? "

"Dei'mani Empress white " deimi said her full government as I laughed .

A/N empress is my middle name , I think it ate fr

"That's so cute baby , your so cute baby " sevvyn said tickling her .

"No you so cute baby "  deimi copied her trynna tickle her . This lil girl is a character.

"You hungry babe ? You eat seafood " my mom asked sevvyn .

"Uhmmmm yea it's my favorite . " she replied .

"Omg it's our favorite too , you fit right in boo make ya self comfortable and at home because I wanna start seeing you more ... " she cut her eyes at me before rolling them .

"Ok Thankyou ... " sevvyn started

"Deimiya , but call me ma my baby " my mom finished .

"Thankyou ma " sevvyn looked at her smiling still holding deimi.

"The food will be done in like 20 minutes guys " she said before continuing to play her music as I grabbed sevvyns hand pulling her to my room .

DOWN B!TCHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara