"But what, Ate?" She asked. Now she is more anxious than before.

"But he didn't call at all." Maine replied. Kakai was just sitting next to her quietly.

"When did he send that text again, Ate?" Leila's brows furrowed, asking, trying to remember if she had received any text messages after that night. She even checked her phone to see if she missed one.

"That was Sunday afternoon, but I did not see it until Monday morning because Alden and I were with his friends." Maine replied, checking her phone.

"Where is he?!" She blurted out her frustration. She knows he is an adult that knows what he's doing but she is worried... very, very worried. Why, Leila? Her mind sarcastically asked.

She's actually not worried. She doesn't like the guy, and she doesn't hate him either. Well, at least not anymore. She is worried because he knows the person. Wouldn't you? Her mind taunted her.

What she doesn't understand is what she's been feeling on and off towards Allen? Most of the time it stresses her out and she questions herself a lot lately and that frustrates her. She compares Allen to a hurricane; it came, it create havoc, and then it's gone.

At first she was glad that he hadn't texted her, called her or messed with her and it feels good. She seemed back to normal. At least she can think clearly about the fundraising and not Allen. With what she heard from everyone as she walked in the facility that he was missing changed things quickly.

She took a deep breath. She wasn't able to stop herself as her tears started rolling down. She slowly exhales to calm herself, and it did. It relaxes her heart just a tad bit but it is still in bad shape. She is in bad shape.

"I don't really know Allen but it is not like him to be like this... careless." Kakai uttered. What Kakai said brought her back to the present and there went her tears again. She couldn't control it. It rolled down like someone opened the floodgate.

"Oh my gosh, Leila. Don't cry." Kakai said in a surprisingly sweet and calm voice, gently laying her arms over her. Maine stood up and went around to her, too, to console her as well.

"Don't you worry about it much. Tita Julia and Noreen are looking for him now." She felt the warm hand of Maine on her back, rubbing it up and down.

"Somebody is looking for him, okay? Don't you worry too much, girl." Kakai echoed after Maine. She took another deep breath to relax her voice. Then a lightbulb turns on.

"Did anyone try to locate his GPS's last coordinates?" She asked, wiping the tears away. Feeling excited to the new hope she's thought of.

"The what?" Kakai asked. Going back to her old self, high-pitched and banshee like voice.

"Ssshh!" Maine told her. "Will you relax your vocal chord?" She was about to choke Kakai. Leila almost smiled at their antics.

"Sorry, Besh." Kakai gave Maine a peace sign and lowered her voice.

"The GPS locator." She repeated. Both ladies shook their heads side to side and looked at each other.

"I don't understand what it has to do with finding him." Kakai quickly and honestly admitted.

"What do you mean by GPS locator?" Maine asked. She pulled a heavy breath and harshly sighed.

"Every new model of the vehicle, especially the latest ones, has a centralized GPS locator or OnStar. His car is one of those new models." The ladies in front of her look at her and at each other again, wondering what she's talking about.

"A what?" Kakai asked, raising her brows.

"How do you know the car he's driving is a new model?" Maine asked, half amazed and half confused.